Posted to alt.home.repair

Default viral bs. medical myths and why we fall for them.

viral bs. medical myths and why we fall for them.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507854-1/viral-bs

I only heard the very end but it sounds good and if you get bored you
can stare at her.

OTOH,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...o-band-review/
Amazon’s new health band is the most invasive tech we’ve ever tested
The Halo Band asks you to strip down and strap on a microphone so that
it can make 3-D scans of your body fat and monitor your tone of voice.
After all that, it still isn’t very helpful.

And even: Your tone of voice is “overbearing” or “irritated,” the Halo
determines, after listening through its tiny microphone on your wrist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/21 2:20 AM, micky wrote:
viral bs. medical myths and why we fall for them.

Mainstream medicine is not always correct.

For example, according to "Standard of Care" medicine, Type 2 diabetes is traditionally treated with increasing doses of insulin over time.

OTOH, some doctors have realized T2 diabetes can often be treated by eliminating high-glycemic refined carbohydrates from the diet.

It's ironic that diabetes' resultant illnesses are the #1 cause of death, dwarfing even the feared FauciVirus-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpNU72dny2s

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/02/2021 11:43, U. Toobs wrote:
On 2/7/21 2:20 AM, micky wrote:
viral bs.Â* medical myths and why we fall for them.

Mainstream medicine is not always correct.

For example, according to "Standard of Care" medicine, Type 2 diabetes
is traditionally treated with increasing doses of insulin over time.

OTOH, some doctors have realized T2 diabetes can often be treated by
eliminating high-glycemic refined carbohydrates from the diet.

It's ironic that diabetes' resultant illnesses are the #1 cause of
death, dwarfing even the feared FauciVirus-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpNU72dny2s

That's always been a fact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/21 2:20 AM, micky wrote:
viral bs.Â* medical myths and why we fall for them.

Mainstream medicine is not always correct.

For example, according to "Standard of Care" medicine, Type 2 diabetes
is traditionally treated with increasing doses of insulin over time.

OTOH, some doctors have realized T2 diabetes can often be treated by
eliminating high-glycemic refined carbohydrates from the diet.

It's ironic that diabetes' resultant illnesses are the #1 cause of
death, dwarfing even the feared FauciVirus-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpNU72dny2s

That's always been a fact.

Shame you've got your facts wrong though.
Diabetes is 7th.

https://www.healthline.com/health/le...eimers-disease