Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default viral bs. medical myths and why we fall for them.

On 07/02/2021 11:59, Bod wrote:
On 07/02/2021 11:43, U. Toobs wrote:
On 2/7/21 2:20 AM, micky wrote:
viral bs.Â* medical myths and why we fall for them.

Mainstream medicine is not always correct.

For example, according to "Standard of Care" medicine, Type 2 diabetes
is traditionally treated with increasing doses of insulin over time.

OTOH, some doctors have realized T2 diabetes can often be treated by
eliminating high-glycemic refined carbohydrates from the diet.

It's ironic that diabetes' resultant illnesses are the #1 cause of
death, dwarfing even the feared FauciVirus-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpNU72dny2s

That's always been a fact.

Shame you've got your facts wrong though.
Diabetes is 7th.

https://www.healthline.com/health/le...eimers-disease