Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandal speaks out

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Because the computer shop owner did not actually see who dropped off the
laptop. It could have been Elvis for all he knew. A sticker related to the Beau Biden
foundation could be anybody's.

Where did you learn that. The repair shop owner was on TV stating it was
Bidens. The FBI has it; don't you think in this environment if wasn't true
statements would be glorified by the left? This is another example of FBI
incompetence, malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. This has more stink
about it than pus drained from an abscess.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 02:52 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Because the computer shop owner did not actually see who dropped off the
laptop. It could have been Elvis for all he knew. A sticker related to the Beau Biden
foundation could be anybody's.

Where did you learn that. The repair shop owner was on TV stating it was
Bidens. The FBI has it; don't you think in this environment if wasn't true
statements would be glorified by the left? This is another example of FBI
incompetence, malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. This has more stink
about it than pus drained from an abscess.

If the democrats want to defund the police they should start close to home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 4:52:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Because the computer shop owner did not actually see who dropped off the
laptop. It could have been Elvis for all he knew. A sticker related to the Beau Biden
foundation could be anybody's.

Where did you learn that. The repair shop owner was on TV stating it was
Bidens. The FBI has it; don't you think in this environment if wasn't true
statements would be glorified by the left? This is another example of FBI
incompetence, malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. This has more stink
about it than pus drained from an abscess.

The repair shop owner has given differing accounts. At one point he said
he has a disability that prevented him from seeing who dropped it off.

Yet the Trump administration had three years to drain the swamp.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 4:52:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Because the computer shop owner did not actually see who dropped off the
laptop. It could have been Elvis for all he knew. A sticker related to the Beau Biden
foundation could be anybody's.

Where did you learn that. The repair shop owner was on TV stating it was
Bidens. The FBI has it; don't you think in this environment if wasn't true
statements would be glorified by the left? This is another example of FBI
incompetence, malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. This has more stink
about it than pus drained from an abscess.

--
Tekkie

Angelica is correct. I saw the repair shop owner quoted saying that he does not
know if it was Hunter, that he has extremely poor vision, I think he has said he is
actually legally blind. I would not jump to the conclusion that it's FBI malfeasance
just because they have had the computer for over a year. They have an ongoing
investigation of Hunter and at least tax issues. Why all these take so long, IDK,
but let's see what comes of it. The best evidence that it is in fact Hunter's laptop
is that neither he nor the Biden campaign has denied it and that his lawyer asked
for it to be returned.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/27/2021 04:45 AM, wrote:
[...]

He should have hired some of those Florida python hunters instead of the
snakes he did hire.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:33:44 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The repair shop owner has given differing accounts. At one point he said
he has a disability that prevented him from seeing who dropped it off.

Yet the Trump administration had three years to drain the swamp.

He should have hired some of those Florida python hunters instead of the
snakes he did hire.

IMG! Simply blathering for blathering's sake again, eh, lowbrowwoman?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 3:45 AM, wrote:
[...]

Sure did a job of that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f1a_story.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 19:46:41 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 01/26/2021 02:52 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Because the computer shop owner did not actually see who dropped off the
laptop. It could have been Elvis for all he knew. A sticker related to the Beau Biden
foundation could be anybody's.

Where did you learn that. The repair shop owner was on TV stating it was
Bidens. The FBI has it; don't you think in this environment if wasn't true
statements would be glorified by the left? This is another example of FBI
incompetence, malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. This has more stink
about it than pus drained from an abscess.

If the democrats want to defund the police they should start close to home.

Who did they call when their little comfort cushion was being invaded? I'll
give you a clue it wasn't ghostbusters.

They aren't going to defund anything. I can guarantee you the will add funds to
the budgets, from their slush funds. They got the power and need to keep it. It
will be social workers and marriage counselors hired. Of course this will add
to the bureaucracy and soon there will new fiefdoms.

The is a video about a guy vs a police officer & social worker. The PD was de-
escalating until the s/w piped in and the s/w hid behind the cop and had to
call in for backup because the victim got tuned up. IDK if the victim went
snake eyes or not.

When I was down at the PD we had some Feebes come in. We had two excellent
investigators and the FBI was always pumping for info but sharing nothing.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 03:45:17 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

The repair shop owner has given differing accounts.

When?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/27/2021 03:17 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
The is a video about a guy vs a police officer & social worker. The PD was de-
escalating until the s/w piped in and the s/w hid behind the cop and had to
call in for backup because the victim got tuned up. IDK if the victim went
snake eyes or not.

We had an incident with a nut job last month that would have been a good
tryout for the new social worker team. Unfortunately the social workers
couldn't go in until the scene was secure and the cops secured it by
shooting the perp. It was a justified shooting. We don't have many POCs
and shooting a cranked up white kid doesn't get much coverage. There was
a little demonstration but even the ultra liberal mayor took the cops part.

It's not good to be an asshole in cowboy country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:43:16 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We had an incident with a nut job last month that would

Ok, he was a nut job, but was he a gossiping bigmouth like you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 5:18:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 03:45:17 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...
The repair shop owner has given differing accounts.

When?

--
Tekkie

In quite a few interviews.

Are we really debating a story that the New York Post broke? That rag?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 6:59:11 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 5:18:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 03:45:17 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...
The repair shop owner has given differing accounts.

When?

--
Tekkie

In quite a few interviews.

Are we really debating a story that the New York Post broke? That rag?

Cindy Hamilton

Regardless of who broke the story, there is no question that this laptop exists,
that the Bidens have not denied that it is indeed Hunter's laptop, that the FBI has
it, that Hunter is under investigation by the FBI for at least tax evasion, that the
CEO of one of the Biden companies organized for China investment has confirmed
that he was a recipient of some of the emails on it, that at least those are
genuine, confirmed that he was at a meeting with both Hunter and Joe discussing
this venture, etc.

Had this been about Eric Trump and Donald Trump, the media would have been all
over it, regardless of where it originated from. Instead, they do what the libs do,
they made sure to not cover it much and when they did, it was to put it down,
to find an "expert" who said it looks like a fake from Russian intel, etc. Meanwhile
they ignored that the current DNI came out and said that US intel has no info to
suggest that this is a Russian plant and the FBI that has the laptop said after that
they had nothing to add to what the DNI had stated. Compare the media coverage
of this to the Steele Dossier.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:21:06 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

Angelica is correct. I saw the repair shop owner quoted saying that he does not
know if it was Hunter, that he has extremely poor vision, I think he has said he is
actually legally blind. I would not jump to the conclusion that it's FBI malfeasance
just because they have had the computer for over a year. They have an ongoing
investigation of Hunter and at least tax issues. Why all these take so long, IDK,
but let's see what comes of it. The best evidence that it is in fact Hunter's laptop
is that neither he nor the Biden campaign has denied it and that his lawyer asked
for it to be returned.

I didn't see this shop owner ever state he had vision problems. In fact I
refute that because if you have ever performed computer repairs good vision is
a prerequisite often using microscopes.

The lack of silence is indicative of the FBI. From their near past indices it
very plain that are NOT impartial. We will never hear about the laptop. If the
news media was doing their job they would be all over this like stink on ****
and hear about some conclusion.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

[...]

He did anyway.

In fact I refute that

No you cant.

because if you have ever performed computer
repairs good vision is a prerequisite

Bull****.

often using microscopes.

More bull****, hardly ever in fact.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 09:22:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 03:59:07 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

In quite a few interviews.

When, where, and what source?

Are we really debating a story that the New York Post broke? That rag?

So if the NYT had done it you would be all over it? In your world NYT = truth,
NYP = untruths.

It seems you are in a world of black or white, never let the facts interfere
with an opinion.

Cindy Hamilton

I understand you have a dog in this race. The company you work for does
military contracts (which you have posted here before) and you will benefit
from the contracts.

How do you feel about H1b visa holders that are required to be hired and you
have to train them?

How do you feel when these workers become your supervisor or more likely, your
replacement?

How do you feel when the work you have done becomes part of the CCP? Do you
know at the present time if your company has investors from China?

How will you feel when your retirement goes up in smoke because the foreign
investors sell or dissolve it?
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 2:59:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Google broken?

The lack of silence is indicative of the FBI. From their near past indices it
very plain that are NOT impartial. We will never hear about the laptop. If the
news media was doing their job they would be all over this like stink on ****
and hear about some conclusion.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie

The FBI almost never comments on ongoing cases and I'm betting we will
hear about the laptop. Your genius Trump could have gotten a special prosecutor
to take over the Hunter investigation, but he didn't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
[...]

Indeed, and microscopes haven't been used for computer repair since
the mainframe days, when one might need to replace a discrete transistor
or two. Today, there are billions of transistors in the processor chip,
and hundreds of millions more in the supporting chipset(s), most of which
are non-repairable. The FRU is now the computer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 2:42:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 03:59:07 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

In quite a few interviews.

When, where, and what source?

Are we really debating a story that the New York Post broke? That rag?

So if the NYT had done it you would be all over it? In your world NYT = truth,
NYP = untruths.

NYP is not a rag because it's right-wing. It's a rag because its journalistic
standards are too loose.

Alternet is a rag, too.

It seems you are in a world of black or white, never let the facts interfere
with an opinion.

Facts tend to be black or white. Interpretation of facts is where the gray
comes in.

Cindy Hamilton

I understand you have a dog in this race. The company you work for does
military contracts (which you have posted here before) and you will benefit
from the contracts.

How do you feel about H1b visa holders that are required to be hired and you
have to train them?

The company I work for has about 35 people. There are no duplicate jobs
and I don't have to train anybody.

How do you feel when these workers become your supervisor or more likely, your
replacement?

They don't want me to retire next year, let alone replace me with an H1B visa
holder.

How do you feel when the work you have done becomes part of the CCP? Do you
know at the present time if your company has investors from China?

No, it does not. It's a very small, privately owned company and I see all the
investors when the come here for Board meetings. No Chinese.

How will you feel when your retirement goes up in smoke because the foreign
investors sell or dissolve it?

I don't have a defined-benefit pension. I have a defined-contribution 401k.
It's sitting there in a bunch of Vanguard mutual funds and similar instruments.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2021 02:16 PM, wrote:
No, it does not. It's a very small, privately owned company and I see all the
investors when the come here for Board meetings. No Chinese.

I'm safe. The owner is Vietnamese and they don't really care for
Chinese. Something about fighting the *******s off for a thousand years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:23:17 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I'm safe. The owner is Vietnamese and they don't really care for
Chinese. Something about fighting the *******s off for a thousand years.

Geezuz Christ, you old gossip, you are even worse than a gossiping
washerwoman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:16:28 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

NYP is not a rag because it's right-wing. It's a rag because its journalistic
standards are too loose.

Alternet is a rag, too.

It seems you are in a world of black or white, never let the facts interfere
with an opinion.

Facts tend to be black or white. Interpretation of facts is where the gray
comes in.

So interpretation = opinion?

[quoted text muted]
military contracts (which you have posted here before) and you will benefit
from the contracts.

How do you feel about H1b visa holders that are required to be hired and you
have to train them?

The company I work for has about 35 people. There are no duplicate jobs
and I don't have to train anybody.

Yet

How do you feel when these workers become your supervisor or more likely, your
replacement?

They don't want me to retire next year, let alone replace me with an H1B visa
holder.

Yet

How do you feel when the work you have done becomes part of the CCP? Do you
know at the present time if your company has investors from China?

No, it does not. It's a very small, privately owned company and I see all the
investors when the come here for Board meetings. No Chinese.

Okay, that's good

How will you feel when your retirement goes up in smoke because the foreign
investors sell or dissolve it?

I don't have a defined-benefit pension. I have a defined-contribution 401k.
It's sitting there in a bunch of Vanguard mutual funds and similar instruments.

Fine investments.

Cindy Hamilton

The crossroad will be when the owners get offered so much money and they see
the writing on the wall what happens.

All the best.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 20:47:18 GMT, Scott Lurndal posted for all of us to
digest...

trader_4 writes:
[...]

It just means you haven't done board level repairs.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
[...]

SMC put the end to my board level stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5:12:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

The company I work for has been coughing up blood the entire 33 years I've
worked there. It's a tiny, tiny niche market. Every year we sell tens of units.

Nobody wants to buy us.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 03:51:35 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

Wishing you a good life and hope your plans are realized, that isn't very
common anymore.

--
Tekkie