Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandalspeaks out

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5:12:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:16:28 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...
NYP is not a rag because it's right-wing. It's a rag because its journalistic
standards are too loose.

Alternet is a rag, too.

It seems you are in a world of black or white, never let the facts interfere
with an opinion.

Facts tend to be black or white. Interpretation of facts is where the gray
comes in.

So interpretation = opinion?

[quoted text muted]
military contracts (which you have posted here before) and you will benefit
from the contracts.

How do you feel about H1b visa holders that are required to be hired and you
have to train them?

The company I work for has about 35 people. There are no duplicate jobs
and I don't have to train anybody.

Yet

How do you feel when these workers become your supervisor or more likely, your
replacement?

They don't want me to retire next year, let alone replace me with an H1B visa
holder.

Yet

How do you feel when the work you have done becomes part of the CCP? Do you
know at the present time if your company has investors from China?

No, it does not. It's a very small, privately owned company and I see all the
investors when the come here for Board meetings. No Chinese.

Okay, that's good

How will you feel when your retirement goes up in smoke because the foreign
investors sell or dissolve it?

I don't have a defined-benefit pension. I have a defined-contribution 401k.
It's sitting there in a bunch of Vanguard mutual funds and similar instruments.

Fine investments.

Cindy Hamilton

The crossroad will be when the owners get offered so much money and they see
the writing on the wall what happens.

The company I work for has been coughing up blood the entire 33 years I've
worked there. It's a tiny, tiny niche market. Every year we sell tens of units.

Nobody wants to buy us.

Cindy Hamilton