Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandal speaks out

On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 20:47:18 GMT, Scott Lurndal posted for all of us to
digest...

trader_4 writes:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 2:59:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:21:06 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

Angelica is correct. I saw the repair shop owner quoted saying that he does not
know if it was Hunter, that he has extremely poor vision, I think he has said he is
actually legally blind. I would not jump to the conclusion that it's FBI malfeasance
just because they have had the computer for over a year. They have an ongoing
investigation of Hunter and at least tax issues. Why all these take so long, IDK,
but let's see what comes of it. The best evidence that it is in fact Hunter's laptop
is that neither he nor the Biden campaign has denied it and that his lawyer asked
for it to be returned.

I didn't see this shop owner ever state he had vision problems. In fact I
refute that because if you have ever performed computer repairs good vision is
a prerequisite often using microscopes.

Google broken?

Indeed, and microscopes haven't been used for computer repair since
the mainframe days, when one might need to replace a discrete transistor
or two. Today, there are billions of transistors in the processor chip,
and hundreds of millions more in the supporting chipset(s), most of which
are non-repairable. The FRU is now the computer.

It just means you haven't done board level repairs.

--
Tekkie