Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandalspeaks out

On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:20:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 11:15:56 AM UTC-5, Hypocrit Liar wrote:
If this was your laptop, you'd be rotting in prison by now.

If this laptop belonged to a Trump, this story would be front page news all day long for a month.

The "evidence" that the laptop belongs to a Biden is weak.

Actually the evidence is quite strong. Starting with the fact that the Bidens
have never denied that it's Hunter's laptop. Now if it's not really Hunter's laptop
and they don't say so, that would really be something. And the store owner says
he was contacted by Biden's lawyer, demanding it back. And we have testimony
from a former CEO of one of the Biden's companies for China investment that
has provided information about their dealing with China that's consistent with
the emails on the laptop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 10:57:53 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:20:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 11:15:56 AM UTC-5, Hypocrit Liar wrote:
If this was your laptop, you'd be rotting in prison by now.

If this laptop belonged to a Trump, this story would be front page news all day long for a month.

The "evidence" that the laptop belongs to a Biden is weak.

Actually the evidence is quite strong. Starting with the fact that the Bidens
have never denied that it's Hunter's laptop. Now if it's not really Hunter's laptop
and they don't say so, that would really be something. And the store owner says
he was contacted by Biden's lawyer, demanding it back. And we have testimony
from a former CEO of one of the Biden's companies for China investment that
has provided information about their dealing with China that's consistent with
the emails on the laptop.

The chain of evidence certainly is weak. The repair guy doesn't know who gave it
to him. He never got any contact information for the owner, so the repair was
never paid for or picked up. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon ended up with
copies of the hard drive. FBI had to subpoena the thing.

If I were Biden's lawyer, I'd sure try to get hold of the thing to see if it was legit
or not.

Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

Some of the stuff that's on the hard drive could be manufactured by someone with
information from another source.

I certainly don't find the evidence compelling.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

But if you were trying to shaft Biden, you wouldnt
do it like that with the tech particularly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:06:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 1:48:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Hunter Biden and the Biden campaign admitted AFTER the election that he is
under investigation by the FBI fot tax evasion. That's consistent with what was
claimed before the election, that the FBI had a money laundering/tax evasion
investigation going on. Why these things take more than a year, IDK.

Some of the stuff that's on the hard drive could be manufactured by someone with
information from another source.

I certainly don't find the evidence compelling.

Cindy Hamilton

The most compelling evidence is that neither Hunter Biden nor the campaign denied
that it's his laptop. If it's not, you simply come out and say that it's not yours, that you
have never been to that guy's computer shop. Sure, there could be some grand conspiracy,
the Russians could
have done it. That was the lame story that the media kept repeating over and over.
They went to their "experts" who are not in the govt, who said it looked like what the
Russians would do. I bet all of them were Democrats too. And they totally ignored
when the current DNI, who is in a position to know, came out and said that US intel
had nothing to indicate that the laptop was a Russian plant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 19:45:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 01/26/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.

That was national newz at it's finest. We had them at a garage I worked at and
I never heard it referred to as a noose. I guess that my mind doesn't think in
that direction.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.

That was national newz at it's finest. We had them at a garage I worked at and
I never heard it referred to as a noose. I guess that my mind doesn't think in
that direction.

Note to self: Must.Not.Pick.The.Low.Hanging.Fruit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.

That was national newz at it's finest. We had them at a garage I worked at and
I never heard it referred to as a noose. I guess that my mind doesn't think in
that direction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat

That was one of the bigger flops but when they came our all the
programmers who had subscribed to one of the trade mags were puzzled to
get an unsolicited box with a CueCat in it. The USB cable was long
enough to fashion a nice noose so there were little cats hanging on the
cubicle walls.

Probably okay though. The cat was white.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:35:46 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat

That was one of the bigger flops but when

As big a flop as you are, senile gossip? BG

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Not including dollar figures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 11:35 PM, rbowman wrote:

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.

That was national newz at it's finest. We had them at a garage I
worked at and
I never heard it referred to as a noose. I guess that my mind doesn't
think in
that direction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat

That was one of the bigger flops but when they came our all the
programmers who had subscribed to one of the trade mags were puzzled to
get an unsolicited box with a CueCat in it. The USB cable was long
enough to fashion a nice noose so there were little cats hanging on the
cubicle walls.

Probably okay though. The cat was white.

Hey, I had one of those. Even used it once. It was a good idea but
poorly supported. Now, the QR code is everywhere and easily accessed
on a phone with camera.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/28/2021 07:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

There was a hack to turn it into a bar code reader. When I was at the
gym last night the TV on the treadmill was describing their new app.
There are codes on most of the equipment and supposedly if you scan them
you get a video on how to use it. Possibly more useful if it works is an
indicator bar showing how busy the gym is at the moment.

Planet Fitness is handy since it's around the corner from work even if
it is a little strange. I wondered about their business model but they
may be doing better than a lot of gyms. The basic membership is $10 a
month. For that few people will bother to cancel if they're avoiding it
because of the CCP Flu. The gyms with the $50+ monthly rates may have
had a lot more cancellations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:42:20 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

There was a hack to turn it into a bar code reader. When I was at the
gym last night

Oh, no! Not yet another senile big story!

FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:35:46 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 01/26/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

You jest... The Feebs haven't been all over anything except garage door
pulls and morons they can convince to do stupid things.

That was national newz at it's finest. We had them at a garage I worked at and
I never heard it referred to as a noose. I guess that my mind doesn't think in
that direction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat

That was one of the bigger flops but when they came our all the
programmers who had subscribed to one of the trade mags were puzzled to
get an unsolicited box with a CueCat in it. The USB cable was long
enough to fashion a nice noose so there were little cats hanging on the
cubicle walls.

Probably okay though. The cat was white.

I remember something vaguely about them but never had one in my hands. Thanks
for the links.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:42:20 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

Used to go to the Y here but now one has to make an appointment and I only went
when the mood hit me. Now everyone has time on their hands and if I want to go
fuhgeddaboudit.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2021 12:54 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

Went last night and there was a new sign. The local cat ladies, er
health board, have declared you must have a mask unless you're on a
machine. I assume free weights count too. I'd say there was roughly 50%
compliance.

I sort of had a diaper hung from my ears. My worry is some asshole will
rat them out and the cat ladies will bar the door like they did to a
couple of ginmills that were very casual about masks and antisocial
distancing.

When the **** first went down they had every other locker tied shut and
the showers roped off. That didn't last long. Now it's only every other
treadmill, elliptical, rowing machine, and bike marked off.

Hate the masks. Now you can't tell if the other end of that nice lycra
covered butt would stop a clock or not. Gotta have something to occupy
my mind between sets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:20:13 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Went last night and there was a new sign. The local cat ladies, er

....and the absolutely idiotic senile gossiping continues! What a sick place
this group truly has become! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:20:13 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

I used to go the pool. Now you need an appointment. 45 mins - 30 in the pool. I
can't even get to & undressed in the handicapped shower in 15 min. Besides too
cold.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/03/2021 03:17 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

I haven't been to a pool in ages. My last time swimming was in the river
when I lost my footing. I realized I should renew my technique someplace
where I wasn't going downstream at 3 miles an hour but never got around
to it before the lock down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:44:51 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I haven't been to a pool in ages. My last time swimming was in the river

Oh, no! Not yet more idiotic senile bull****!