Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandalspeaks out

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 1:48:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 10:57:53 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:20:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 11:15:56 AM UTC-5, Hypocrit Liar wrote:
If this was your laptop, you'd be rotting in prison by now.

If this laptop belonged to a Trump, this story would be front page news all day long for a month.
The "evidence" that the laptop belongs to a Biden is weak.

Actually the evidence is quite strong. Starting with the fact that the Bidens
have never denied that it's Hunter's laptop. Now if it's not really Hunter's laptop
and they don't say so, that would really be something. And the store owner says
he was contacted by Biden's lawyer, demanding it back. And we have testimony
from a former CEO of one of the Biden's companies for China investment that
has provided information about their dealing with China that's consistent with
the emails on the laptop.

The chain of evidence certainly is weak. The repair guy doesn't know who gave it
to him. He never got any contact information for the owner, so the repair was
never paid for or picked up. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon ended up with
copies of the hard drive. FBI had to subpoena the thing.

If I were Biden's lawyer, I'd sure try to get hold of the thing to see if it was legit
or not.

Ok, so the FBI has had it for over a year, haven't they? Yet nothing has come of it.
You'd think they'd be all over it during the previous administration.

Hunter Biden and the Biden campaign admitted AFTER the election that he is
under investigation by the FBI fot tax evasion. That's consistent with what was
claimed before the election, that the FBI had a money laundering/tax evasion
investigation going on. Why these things take more than a year, IDK.

Some of the stuff that's on the hard drive could be manufactured by someone with
information from another source.

I certainly don't find the evidence compelling.

Cindy Hamilton

The most compelling evidence is that neither Hunter Biden nor the campaign denied
that it's his laptop. If it's not, you simply come out and say that it's not yours, that you
have never been to that guy's computer shop. Sure, there could be some grand conspiracy,
the Russians could
have done it. That was the lame story that the media kept repeating over and over.
They went to their "experts" who are not in the govt, who said it looked like what the
Russians would do. I bet all of them were Democrats too. And they totally ignored
when the current DNI, who is in a position to know, came out and said that US intel
had nothing to indicate that the laptop was a Russian plant.