Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Computer repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandalspeaks out

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 2:59:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:21:06 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

Angelica is correct. I saw the repair shop owner quoted saying that he does not
know if it was Hunter, that he has extremely poor vision, I think he has said he is
actually legally blind. I would not jump to the conclusion that it's FBI malfeasance
just because they have had the computer for over a year. They have an ongoing
investigation of Hunter and at least tax issues. Why all these take so long, IDK,
but let's see what comes of it. The best evidence that it is in fact Hunter's laptop
is that neither he nor the Biden campaign has denied it and that his lawyer asked
for it to be returned.

I didn't see this shop owner ever state he had vision problems. In fact I
refute that because if you have ever performed computer repairs good vision is
a prerequisite often using microscopes.

Google broken?

The lack of silence is indicative of the FBI. From their near past indices it
very plain that are NOT impartial. We will never hear about the laptop. If the
news media was doing their job they would be all over this like stink on ****
and hear about some conclusion.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie

The FBI almost never comments on ongoing cases and I'm betting we will
hear about the laptop. Your genius Trump could have gotten a special prosecutor
to take over the Hunter investigation, but he didn't.