Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12vdc car battery charger

My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos. 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 2:59:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos. 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

If he wants something that's low amp, that's the kind of thing I would get,
ie a charger/maintainer that you can leave on to keep unused batteries
fully charged, eg over winter. The other choice is a higher amp one that
is more useful for quickly charging a dead battery, getting a car going, etc.
I have an old sears one that does 2A/10A/50A, the latter is short term to
start. IDK if there are higher amp ones like that which can also be left
on indefinitely and have the functionality to safely maintain, thought there
is no reason they could not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:59:10 -0500,
wrote:

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

One thing I sometimes hate about Usenet is that people answer questions
that were not asked, even questions that posters said they didn't want
an answer for.

But.... My battery went dead at a hamfest a couple years ago and a guy
with one of those little things jumped it. No bigger than 2 or 3 packs
of cigarettes. I still don't know how they work and can't believe they
do. It was a big convenience. My battery is almost new now but I
still plan to buy one

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos. 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

It looks pretty nice and only $27. I wish I needed one but I still have
the ones my cousin gave me in 1965 and the one I found broken on the
sidewalk in Brooklyn in 1975.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps
cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger
online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos. 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

I don't have that brand but it does have a feature older chargers don't:

https://www.chargingchargers.com/tut...sulfation.html

That link is pushing their own chargers but the technology is the same.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 06:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps
cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger
online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

I use a BatteryMINDer, same idea. I pull the batteries out of the bikes
and the pickup in the winter and it keeps them charger and happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps
cars).

One thing I sometimes hate about Usenet is that people answer questions
that were not asked,

It can make sense to do that at times.

even questions that posters said they didn't want
an answer for.

Ditto.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 20:36:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

If in the USA Ace haedware has a basic charger for $60.00

https://www.acehardware.com/departme...argers/8012982

No analog meter but in my experience that meter is the largest cause
of failure on basic shargers. I've replaced 3 or 4 over the years on
my "collection" of chargers (some of which are well ovewr 40 years
old)

My newest one is a MotoMaster Eliminator charger from Canadian Tire -
4 amp and 2 amp trickle with numerous LED indicators. I had a
Shumacher automatic charger that never did work properly. I have 3
"basic" chargers, 6, 10 anf 15 amp IIRC - fromthe '60s, '80s, and
'90s.

Here in Canada Grainger carried the Westward line of chargers with
analog meters - the cheapest is $118 Canadian dollars and is 2/10/55
amp.

Napa Part #: NBC 85510 is a 10/6/2 amp with an LED "meter" for $80 in
the USA. Seems any charger less than $75 or so is JUNK
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 7:36 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps
cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at
6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger
online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos.Â* 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

I don't have that brand but it does have a feature older chargers don't:

https://www.chargingchargers.com/tut...sulfation.html

That link is pushing their own chargers but the technology is the same.

Reports are that the "pulse tech" charging concept is nonsense.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Digital conversion technology does not need big honking transformers to
produce the proper power.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Another option - from Home Despot in the USA - a STARK GT25 12/24
volt 10/25 amp analog charger -
internet #313076759
Model # 21530-H

$76
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Also from Home Despot

Internet #310342966
Model # HW6000015

50/10/2 amp analog $68

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Harbor Fright has a Centec 2/6 amp unit on clearance for $30.
SKU 56744, 56799
Classic steel case with plastic front, analog meter,and chintzy slide
switch straight out of the 'seventies
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

I just spent some time on youtube where a user called Magic Smoke
disassembles and repairs a couple of CTEK chargers. He is not kind, and in
fact he is brutal when he describes the poor circuit design of the CTEK
chargers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:42:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

If you want a charger that can be left on indefinitely then you need one
that is capable of trickle charging. The one you have is *capable* of
trickle charging on the lowest setting and a normal charge is the mid
setting. The high setting should never be used to charge a battery if
you want a good life from it.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Reports say Bob F is full of ****. Fortunately I have him in a kill file
so I only see his name when Clare replies. Ever use one to rejuvenate an
older battery or are you just reading 'reports'?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:37:20 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Reports are that the "pulse tech" charging concept is nonsense.

Reports say Bob F is full of ****. Fortunately I have him in a kill file
so I only see his name when Clare replies. Ever use one to rejuvenate an
older battery or are you just reading 'reports'?

LOL I say you are another typical senile bigmouth hiding behind her
pretend-killfile, lowbrowwoman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

i don't see anything that indicates the old charger he has is suitable to
be left on a battery indefinitely. He doesn't even say it's trickle charge
capable. Trickle charge ones that just continually applied a small
charging current have been replaced starting decades ago with
smart chargers that monitor the battery and only apply a small charge
to refresh it when needed, eg the Battery Tender products.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:42:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps
cars).

One thing I sometimes hate about Usenet is that people answer questions
that were not asked,

It can make sense to do that at times.

Those are the times I don't hate it.

even questions that posters said they didn't want
an answer for.

Ditto.

That's why I did it here.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:28:07 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

But.... My battery went dead at a hamfest a couple years ago and a guy
with one of those little things jumped it. No bigger than 2 or 3 packs
of cigarettes. I still don't know how they work and can't believe they
do. It was a big convenience. My battery is almost new now but I
still plan to buy one

Proper battery chemistry for the application. I have AAA and not going anywhere
fast. If you are stuck in a long line of slow moving vehicles I am leading the
parade. BUT I do pull over if I see my followers are being courteous and need
to work to fund my $$. More than two is a sign and bumper riders and light
flashers are disqualified. ;-)

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 20:36:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

I have only read some of the posts but something to keep in mind is the
Schumacher makes most chargers and re-brands them.

https://www.batterychargers.com/

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 01:22:03 -0500, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to
digest...

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Do the cables melt and burn your hand or does the unit blow first?

I I see I reposted a the link in here to Schumacher. I think they are made in
China now but not positive.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 01:55:27 -0600, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Letting the smoke out in controlled conditions is always an enjoyable
experience.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Chargers are good for dead batteries but battery tenders keep them from
going dead. The new AGM betteries and all the electronics are more
touchy than ever.

Ger something like this
https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...-charger.7036/

It is hard to beat a solar battery maintainer. I have one on my boat,
one for my lawn tractor and one for the truck we seldom use. I am
going to get one for my wife's car now that she isn't driving much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

"solar battery maintainer" doesn't tell me much. Solar obviously refers to
the less important aspect of how power comes into the charger, but nothing
about the more critical aspect of how power is applied to the battery. Not
only that, it sounds like it may not work well at night or in an unlighted
garage. I guess I'll pass on that idea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Not if you want any life from the charger either. It's goof dor about
60 seconds )for cranking smaller displacement engines with geared
starters) 50 amps for any length of time melts the ammeters.
sharging a low battery at 50 amps won't hurt the battery - in the car
it can charge at 100 amps on many of tofay's cars (150 amp alternators
are not uncommon)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

At 6 amps the cables won't even get warm. They are roughly 14 gauge
minimum. The ones with the 50 amp boost WILL warm the cables - duty
cycle is about 30 seconds and 10%. 30 seconds on and 5 minutes off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

My old charger, very similar to the one in the OP pic, is rated at 4
amps. If the battery needs charging, then the current will ramp up to 4
amps, which is a trickle charge. As the battery reaches fully charged,
its internal resistance will increase and the charger out will reduce
voltage and current commensurately. Typically it drops to 1 amp or less
and, on a typical 30-40 AH battery, that's a float charge and it is
generally insufficient to damage a battery if left on full time. Sure,
it is not *intelligent* and all the newer smart chargers have more
charging modes, my smart charger having 4 or 5, but for most people the
need for all these is minimal. The issue I found with some smart
chargers is that they won't always correctly assess a battery's state.
Mine is certainly like that whereas the old one always charges the
battery regardless.

FWIW, while I have a charger capable of providing an intelligent float
charge, I never leave it connected long term unless it is on a timer.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Whilst the alternator is capable of charging at rates of 30amps and
upwards, It is never recommended that you let the alternator charge the
battery if it has been flattened to any degree. The rule I was taught
back in the 60s was you remove the battery from the car and charge it at
the *safe charging rate* which was, IIRC, 10% of the amp hour rating of
the battery. That ensures a long life. The alternator is designed to run
the car electrics and it is not designed as a charger per se. That's why
it is recommended that the car battery be occasionally put on a trickle
charger now and then to remove sulphation and top it off to the correct
voltages.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

One thing I sometimes hate about Usenet is that people answer questions
that were not asked, even questions that posters said they didn't want
an answer for.

But.... My battery went dead at a hamfest a couple years ago and a guy
with one of those little things jumped it. No bigger than 2 or 3 packs
of cigarettes. I still don't know how they work and can't believe they
do. It was a big convenience. My battery is almost new now but I
still plan to buy one

They are handy t have. I keep one in the car and one in the garage. The
snag with those, if it can be called that, is that they need to be
topped up every now and then, at least once every 3 months, preferably
once every month.

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery
charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Here is Amazon least expensive charger with meter

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Ba...dp/B07NVHBPDV/

URL says motorcycle but it's also for autos. 5 amp w/digital meter for
more than just amps

It looks pretty nice and only $27. I wish I needed one but I still have
the ones my cousin gave me in 1965 and the one I found broken on the
sidewalk in Brooklyn in 1975.

I had two but I *foolishly* lent one to a friend and he dropped it. No
wonder we call him passion fingers!

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

The underlying principles seem to make sense. Mine has the function and
the last battery I had charged required pulse mode. I'll let you know
how it went next time I need to top off the same battery.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that's why I needed to use mine in pulse mode. Note, I had to
force it into pulse mode otherwise live with it saying the battery was
knackered.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

I agree in a garage, maybe not so much but the sun shines every day if
your vehicle is outside.
It is plenty to keep a battery up with the advantage that it works
without needing AC power where you are. No extension cords to screw
with when you drive away.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

7.5 watts? That doesn't sound good at all. That would be midday in direct
sun, so even less before and after that. I'll stick with my Battery Tender,
which has been working well for more than a decade now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Years ago I loaded batteries for recycling in Tucson. The guy had a lot
of batteries on a pulse system. He would run the tradeins through the
system and if they showed signs of life would sell them as used. Used
tires were another big thing in that area. A lot of people were keeping
their junkers running on fumes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

That's 600ma, nothing to sneeze at. It's not going to charge it quickly, but
to maintain it where there is sunlight it would be perfect. Like if you have a
car you're going to leave somewhere for a month or more. It also will charge
it if you have enough time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/21 2:44 PM, alan wrote:
[...]

Maybe it's not idea, but millions of people do it. Battery drained, they
get a jump start and drive off. I bet most of them don't get it charged
by other methods. Even if it shortens the life by a small amount, the
cost of that seems insignificant. Certainly is for those that can't charge
it themselves and would have to go somewhere, pay them, have the car
sit there for the charging duration, etc.

The rule I was taught
back in the 60s was you remove the battery from the car and charge it at
the *safe charging rate* which was, IIRC, 10% of the amp hour rating of
the battery.

Remove it from the car?

That ensures a long life. The alternator is designed to run
the car electrics and it is not designed as a charger per se. That's why
it is recommended that the car battery be occasionally put on a trickle
charger now and then to remove sulphation and top it off to the correct
voltages.
--

Xeno

That last part makes no sense. The alternator is constantly putting ~14V
on it. I don't see what a trickle charger is going to do to a fully charged battery,
nor do I see it removing sulfation.

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:51:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Years ago I

Oh, ****! I bet that you were an endlessly blabbering bigmouth already years
ago!

Faulty car battery charger wb UK diy 27 July 9th 16 07:05 PM
Unsmoothed car battery charger - is it crap? Eddie UK diy 172 July 9th 09 03:15 AM
Leave an unplugged battery charger connected to lead-acid battery? BetaB4 Home Repair 30 May 24th 09 12:33 AM
Old fashioned car battery charger technology [email protected] UK diy 53 September 16th 07 12:23 PM
should a car battery charger read 12.0v?or more? beerismygas Electronics Repair 9 July 4th 07 08:18 PM