Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)

Two in Three Americans Support Racial Justice Protests
Gallop Polling Organization - Jul 28, 2020
-- https://news.gallup.com/poll/316106/...ial-justice66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)
Two in Three Americans Support Racial Justice Protests
Gallop Polling Organization - Jul 28, 2020
-- https://news.gallup.com/poll/316106/....protests.aspx.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/2/2020 7:39 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Two in Three Americans Support Racial Justice Protests
Gallop Polling Organization - Jul 28, 2020
-- https://news.gallup.com/poll/316106/...ial-justice66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)
Two in Three Americans Support Racial Justice Protests
Gallop Polling Organization - Jul 28, 2020
-- https://news.gallup.com/poll/316106/....protests.aspx.

Most people support _peaceful_ protests.Â* Unfortunately, the rioting, burning and looting we've been witnessing lately are not peaceful.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know - but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind . I
believe the only way Hiden can win is by massive vote fraud ...
And when Trump wins , you can expect an increase in the violence . I
doubt it will come to our little backwater community , but if it does
we're ready . After all , this is one of those places where guys get up
before dawn and sit up in a tree in ass-bitin' cold for an opportunity
to kill something . Some may balk because you can't eat a liberal , but
I'm sure they'll overcome that aversion . Just tell 'em it's the same
thing as killin' a rabid dog ... which really isn't that far wrong .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 11:25 PM, Snag wrote:
On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know - but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind . I
believe the only way Hiden can win is by massive vote fraud ...
Â* And when Trump wins , you can expect an increase in the violence . I
doubt it will come to our little backwater community , but if it does
we're ready . After all , this is one of those places where guys get up
before dawn and sit up in a tree in ass-bitin' cold for an opportunity
to kill something . Some may balk because you can't eat a liberal , but
I'm sure they'll overcome that aversion . Just tell 'em it's the same
thing as killin' a rabid dog ... which really isn't that far wrong .

Mistake to think that election of Hiden will decrease violence.
I think it will be the opposite.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 22:25:11 -0500, Snag wrote:

On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know - but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind

I haven't seen any polls where Trump is ahead of Biden. The last 40+ polls
listed at
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eral/national/
all show Biden ahead. I'd be interested to see what you've found.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know - but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind

I haven't seen any polls where Trump is ahead of Biden. The last 40+ polls
listed at
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eral/national/
all show Biden ahead. I'd be interested to see what you've found.

He's got that "alternate truth" thing going for him.
But don't tell him, surprises are so much more fun.

I've been waiting for Trump and his Russian friends to spring their next
dirty trick. But Trump is doing such a good job of showing what he's
really like I'm thinking it won't do much good.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 11:25:16 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know

You mean you're just bickering about a typographical error? Big deal!

[...]

Well then, if you don't like their polls, then find your own.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Actually polls don't mean squat and many as we know are push polls.

Probably most support the right to protest but that does not mean the
support the Black Lives Matter organization or violence by protestors.

Back in the old days polls were probably more accurate as pollsters
would knock at your door and question you.

Now they call you on the phone. Many are like me as they either do not
answer unknown callers or refuse to be polled by someone they do not know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I either wouldn't answer the door or would decline to be polled in person.

Now they call you on the phone. Many are like me as they either do not
answer unknown callers or refuse to be polled by someone they do not know.

How is being phoned by someone you do not know different from having someone
you do not know knock on your door?

I'd be much more likely to answer a phone poll than by having my door knocked on.

Oh, and you should learn something about sampling techniques.

Cindy Hamilton