Posted to alt.home.repair
bruce bowser bruce bowser is offline

Default 66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)

On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 11:25:16 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know

You mean you're just bickering about a typographical error? Big deal!

- but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind . I
believe the only way Hiden can win is by massive vote fraud ...
And when Trump wins , you can expect an increase in the violence . I
doubt it will come to our little backwater community , but if it does
we're ready . After all , this is one of those places where guys get up
before dawn and sit up in a tree in ass-bitin' cold for an opportunity
to kill something . Some may balk because you can't eat a liberal , but
I'm sure they'll overcome that aversion . Just tell 'em it's the same
thing as killin' a rabid dog ... which really isn't that far wrong .
--
Snag

Well then, if you don't like their polls, then find your own.