Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_29_] Frank[_29_] is offline

Default 66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)

On 9/5/2020 11:58 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 11:25:16 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 9/3/2020 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2020 12:56 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
Are you calling Gallop polls wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESqnW81vYo

Bowser is an idiot , there's no such thing as a "Gallop" poll . Gallop
is something a horse does ... and if by chance he actually meant
"Gallup" , I don't know

You mean you're just bickering about a typographical error? Big deal!

- but the polls I've seen are condemning the
violence . And Trump is ahead of Sleepy Joe Hiden and getting farther
ahead every day . Just watch , there will be more and more frantic
trolling of newsgroups as Hiden falls farther and farther behind . I
believe the only way Hiden can win is by massive vote fraud ...
And when Trump wins , you can expect an increase in the violence . I
doubt it will come to our little backwater community , but if it does
we're ready . After all , this is one of those places where guys get up
before dawn and sit up in a tree in ass-bitin' cold for an opportunity
to kill something . Some may balk because you can't eat a liberal , but
I'm sure they'll overcome that aversion . Just tell 'em it's the same
thing as killin' a rabid dog ... which really isn't that far wrong .
--
Snag

Well then, if you don't like their polls, then find your own.

Actually polls don't mean squat and many as we know are push polls.

Probably most support the right to protest but that does not mean the
support the Black Lives Matter organization or violence by protestors.

Back in the old days polls were probably more accurate as pollsters
would knock at your door and question you.

Now they call you on the phone. Many are like me as they either do not
answer unknown callers or refuse to be polled by someone they do not know.