Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Polk County Sheriff on the rioters in neighborhoods

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:03:03 -0400, Roger Oveur
wrote:

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

rioter = peaceful protester ?

.... just askin'

Maybe he should offer support and protection
to peaceful demonstrators ?
... as well as offering his " give 'em both barrels "
.. to the well armed citizens ..
.. just another viewpoint .
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2020 8:03 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News
Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

Sheriff Grady Judd is on the local news frequently. There has been a
couple of murders and his news conferences are great to watch.

Couple of days ago a guy did try to break into a house and he was shot.
His description was neat to listen to as he described how the body was
right outside the window and just dropped, along with the crowbar. It
was a bad choice. Last bad choice he would make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QDIbjo0GI
another recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXP2...YKZ-&index=114

Every town should have a Sheriff like him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:16:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/26/2020 8:03 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News
Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

Sheriff Grady Judd is on the local news frequently. There has been a
couple of murders and his news conferences are great to watch.

Couple of days ago a guy did try to break into a house and he was shot.
His description was neat to listen to as he described how the body was
right outside the window and just dropped, along with the crowbar. It
was a bad choice. Last bad choice he would make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QDIbjo0GI
another recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXP2...YKZ-&index=114

Every town should have a Sheriff like him.

He may be a great guy, but going by your description I'd be voting him out
ASAP. You make him sound awful.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2020 9:37 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

What is awful about honest facts?
He is up for election. No opposition. I'd vote for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

Sounds to some of us like he's glorifying on the spot execution
of alleged criminals. Most of us are content with arrest, trial, then
after that punishment. Punishment commensurate with the crime committed.

He is up for election. No opposition. I'd vote for him.

Others of us just like to fantasize about executions.
As long as it doesn't strike too close to home.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

Yes.

of alleged criminals.

Nothing alleged about criminals caught in the act like that.

Most of us are content with arrest, trial,

then after that punishment. Punishment
mmensurate with the crime committed.

Problem is that they don’t actually get that last and
the immense cost to society even when they do.

He is up for election. No opposition. I'd vote for him.

Me too and for legislation that allows you to shoot those
who are breaking into your house or a neighbours house.

Others of us just like to fantasize about executions.
As long as it doesn't strike too close to home.

None of mine would be doing that sort of crime.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/20 12:13 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Sounds to some of us like he's glorifying on the spot execution
of alleged criminals. Most of us are content with arrest, trial, then
after that punishment. Punishment commensurate with the crime committed.

Others of us just like to fantasize about executions.
As long as it doesn't strike too close to home.

Ideally the law would catch the do-bads and lock them up permanently or execute them...but they don't.

The police do a great job of catching the do-bads but lefty judges and prosecutors just turn them loose.Â* Obviously this unnecessarily endangers the lives of the law-abiding tax-paying citizens.

Most gun owners don't want to kill anyone but when the BLM starts throwing Molotovs at our homes, you do what you got to do.

And has anyone figured out who is going to pay for the million$ in damage the BLM domestic terrorists have done?

We know it won't be the BLM so that leaves the taxpayer, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/20 9:37 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

Democrats defend the criminals.

Republicans defend the criminal's victim.

Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

So true. I bet those 2 MURDERS in Kenosha were caused by Democrats. Oh wait:

https://www.wbez.org/stories/alleged...0-3e7d6e530b53

For those of you who don't now how to click on links:

Teenage defendant in double-murder was police youth cadet in Chicago
suburbs, said he went to Wisconsin to assist police.

Now lets see, do we see a horde of "leftists" descending on the Home
Repair news group anonymously touting yet another murder by a deranged RWNJ?

I'm looking, looking. Okay, I posted the link.
Let's see, where is my condemnation of Republicans?
Nope, I assume most of you are fine people.

Lets face it, you do have your nut jobs.

And this particular MAGAT? America hating scum.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

rioter = peaceful protester ?

... just askin'

Maybe he should offer support and protection
to peaceful demonstrators ?
.. as well as offering his " give 'em both barrels "
.. to the well armed citizens ..
.. just another viewpoint .
John T.

"Peaceful Protesters" wouldn't have to worry about getting shot
because they wouldn't be trying to break into people's homes and/or hurt
people . Simple enough for even a Canadian to understand .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 6:32 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ? From your responses here I would expect you
to just welcome them with open arms . Or call a social worker ...
For myself and my family , we'll greet them with hot lead . And we DO
have a sheriff like Grady Judd , we're just so far out in the woods that
he never makes the news .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 8:35:35 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ?

Shouldn't that be "if" and not "when"? You write as if it's a foregone conclusion
that they will come to burn his house down, etc.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented idiot.
No one wants to rape your obese smelly wife and daughter.
I see, you're out in the woods because your paranoia makes you afraid of
your fellow Americans. Get help.

You sure don't like the laws of America. A fair trial, no cruel and
unusual punishment.

I've seen you post your hatred on this HOME REPAIR newsgroup for years.
I just ignore you because responding is pointless for an idiot of
your caliber. So, I'm quite sure none of my words mean anything to you
but maybe there are a few rational people here that might allow a little
reason to sink into their skulls.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

Trying to get an honest response from you is like herding cats .
Anybody that breaks into my house with the intent to harm me or my
family does not deserve a trial , they deserve only a serving of hot
lead . THAT"S ENTIRELY WITHIN THE LAW HERE .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 9:18 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented idiot.

I just gotta ask.

Do you really think BLM riots are peaceful?Â* LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 8:05 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 8:35:35 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ?

Shouldn't that be "if" and not "when"? You write as if it's a foregone conclusion
that they will come to burn his house down, etc.

Cindy Hamilton

If things keep on as they have been , it probably IS a case of when ,
not if . If you were told that a hurricane is coming and you will
probably lose power (we got that call yesterday from our electricity
supplier) would you say "Oh well , I don't need to prepare." or would
you make sure you have gas for the generator and that your other
emergency equipment is ready for what's coming ? I chose to prepare ,
went to town and filled my gas cans , all my chainsaws are ready to go
with fresh sharp chains and plenty of fuel and bar oil . If I didn't
have 4 full bottles of propane I'd have gotten them filled too . Out
here we just can't depend on emergency services like city dwellers do .
So we make sure we have what we need to cover most any situation that
may arise . That means loaded guns too ... because you just don't know
for sure what's coming .
I know that your political views and mine are different , but you are
not rabid like so many are . Too many people are totally intolerant of
any views other than their own , and that's what is tearing our country
apart . I find that terribly disappointing and it makes me worry about
the future of our nation .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/27/2020 07:18 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented idiot.
No one wants to rape your obese smelly wife and daughter.
I see, you're out in the woods because your paranoia makes you afraid of
your fellow Americans. Get help.

You sure don't like the laws of America. A fair trial, no cruel and
unusual punishment.

I've seen you post your hatred on this HOME REPAIR newsgroup for years.
I just ignore you because responding is pointless for an idiot of
your caliber. So, I'm quite sure none of my words mean anything to you
but maybe there are a few rational people here that might allow a little
reason to sink into their skulls.

Out of curiosity, do you ever post in home repair threads? I didn't see
anything by you about welding zinc, tracing an irregular outline onto
floor covering, reassembling a toilet bowl float, or anything else. All
I see is your political bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 9:57 AM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

I would say he represents the content of the toilet bowl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 12:13 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

There was no alleged. It was a real crime with a real victim and a real
dead guy.

Couple of weeks ago three people were killed. His people arrested the
killer and he will get a trial. Should be easy as he confessed to it all.

Seems simple to me. don't break into someone's house and they won't
shoot you. IMO, he is sending that message to potential perps.

Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I suppose it is here too.
But we don't normally entertain fantasies of rape and torture at the
hands of our fellow citizens.

We live in a community and we pay for police protection and we get it.
We look out for each other and have very little crime.
The last burglary on this block was 43 years ago.

No murders in this town for as long as I've been here.
I see 2 reported rapes in the last 13 years.
I don't remember them in the news, but I highly doubt a family was held
at gunpoint and forced to watch.

I'm sure things are different if you live out in the woods surrounded by
meth heads.

So, there's my honest reply. I have no fear of the scenario you
describe and if I ever did have a problem I'd call the cops. They show
up in minutes.

If I lived out in the sticks I'd certainly keep a gun but in my
mind it would be to protect myself primarily from wild animals.
If I had that kind of fear of my neighbors, I'd move.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

Ever notice how on the news, no matter how obvious guilt seems, the
accused is still the alleged criminal. That's how our laws work.

Couple of weeks ago three people were killed. His people arrested the
killer and he will get a trial. Should be easy as he confessed to it
all.

Seems simple to me. don't break into someone's house and they won't
shoot you. IMO, he is sending that message to potential perps.

Commit a burglary and get no trial and immediate execution.
Even if you were climbing through that window because your key
didn't work because you got confused.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

What would you suggest if a burglar is coming into your house? How
about a rapist? Do you ask them to wait until the police come? Or
would a social worker be a better choice?

In this case the intruder used a tire iron and was breaking in. His
intention was to do harm. What would you do?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/26/2020 8:03 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:

Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or
Chucklehead News
Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

Sheriff Grady Judd is on the local news frequently.Â* There has
been a
couple of murders and his news conferences are great to watch.

Couple of days ago a guy did try to break into a house and he was
shot.
His description was neat to listen to as he described how the
body was
right outside the window and just dropped, along with the
crowbar.Â* It
was a bad choice.Â* Last bad choice he would make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QDIbjo0GI
another recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXP2...YKZ-&index=114

Every town should have a Sheriff like him.

He may be a great guy, but going by your description I'd be voting
him out
ASAP. You make him sound awful.

What is awful about honest facts?

Sounds to some of us like he's glorifying on the spot execution
of alleged criminals.Â* Most of us are content with arrest, trial, then
after that punishment.Â* Punishment commensurate with the crime
committed.

There was no alleged.Â* It was a real crime with a real victim and a
real dead guy.

Ever notice how on the news, no matter how obvious guilt seems, the
accused is still the alleged criminal.Â* That's how our laws work.

Couple of weeks ago three people were killed. His people arrested the
killer and he will get a trial.Â* Should be easy as he confessed to it
all.

Seems simple to me. don't break into someone's house and they won't
shoot you.Â* IMO, he is sending that message to potential perps.

Commit a burglary and get no trial and immediate execution.
Even if you were climbing through that window because your key
didn't work because you got confused.

What would you suggest if a burglar is coming into your house?Â* How
about a rapist?Â* Do you ask them to wait until the police come?Â* Or
would a social worker be a better choice?

In this case the intruder used a tire iron and was breaking in.Â* His
intention was to do harm.Â* What would you do?

Turnabout is fair play with him. It is OK to judge the police guilty
without trial if they shoot a black perp.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

You guys keep coming back to what I would do.
You're not going to get the answers you want because I live in
a civilized suburb. We don't have burglars and we'll never have
violent rapists.

The police will come quicker than I can get my gun out of a safe.

If you must live in a high crime area I have no problem with shooting
someone trying to harm you. I would recommend warning the attacker
first to avoid any mistakes.

In this case the intruder used a tire iron and was breaking in. His
intention was to do harm. What would you do?

Call the police.
If I had a gun I'd try to get it out of the safe and load it and
then yell, "turn around and leave or I'll shoot".
Then I might shoot the invader.

I would not be reveling in the incident under any circumstance.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Turnabout is fair play with him.Â* It is OK to judge the police guilty
without trial if they shoot a black perp.

As long as you have FACTS. If the guy is black white, or green, if he
pulls a gun on a cop he can be shot.

I'll ask you the same question. What if a criminal is breaking into
your house? What is your course of action?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 11:48 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

What would you suggest if a burglar is coming into your house? How
about a rapist? Do you ask them to wait until the police come? Or
would a social worker be a better choice?

You guys keep coming back to what I would do.
You're not going to get the answers you want because I live in
a civilized suburb. We don't have burglars and we'll never have
violent rapists.

Now that is funny. I suggest you check the 911 logs in your area. I bet
there are far more things going on than you are aware of. Burglars like
those civilized suburbs. They have lots of nice things to steal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 9:05 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 8:35:35 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ?

Shouldn't that be "if" and not "when"? You write as if it's a foregone conclusion
that they will come to burn his house down, etc.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.infowars.com/pa-state-po...edford-county/

The BLM has OBVIOUSLY done millions in damage so they can't play the "we're peaceful" card.Â* Only the dumbest democrat would believe that.

Will the the BLM terrorists pick your home next?Â* How lucky do you feel?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 8/27/2020 11:48 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

What would you suggest if a burglar is coming into your house? How
about a rapist? Do you ask them to wait until the police come? Or
would a social worker be a better choice?

You guys keep coming back to what I would do.
You're not going to get the answers you want because I live in
a civilized suburb. We don't have burglars and we'll never have
violent rapists.

Now that is funny. I suggest you check the 911 logs in your area. I
bet there are far more things going on than you are aware of.
Burglars like those civilized suburbs. They have lots of nice things
to steal.

The 911 logs show up in our local paper.
I rarely miss them and I usually have to look at incidents in
surrounding towns to see anything.
Certainly nothing violent until I get 5 towns away.
I'm aware of what's going on in our town.

I suggest YOU look up the crime statistics for our town like I did
before I posted.

We don't have all those Trump voting hillbilly meth heads you guys
are so scared of.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I'm not entertaining fantasies Dan , I'm talking about the things
that have been happening in the last few weeks . I might have
exaggerated a little , but not much . Go back a few weeks to the
"Chaz/Chop" stuff and that's what I'm talking about .

We live in a community and we pay for police protection and we get it.
We look out for each other and have very little crime.
The last burglary on this block was 43 years ago.

We also pay for police protection . But the county sheriff and his
deputies are spread kinda thin out here in the woods , response times
are not like it is in the city when the precinct house is 7 blocks from
your house .

No murders in this town for as long as I've been here.
I see 2 reported rapes in the last 13 years.
I don't remember them in the news, but I highly doubt a family was held
at gunpoint and forced to watch.

I'm sure things are different if you live out in the woods surrounded by
meth heads.

Not everybody out here is a meth head . Where did you get that idea ?
Most of our neighbors are just regular people , most retired .

So, there's my honest reply. I have no fear of the scenario you
describe and if I ever did have a problem I'd call the cops. They show
up in minutes.

That old adage about "when seconds count" comes to mind . Even if you
live 7 blocks from the precinct house the cops ain't gonna get there in
time to stop anything from happening .

If I lived out in the sticks I'd certainly keep a gun but in my
mind it would be to protect myself primarily from wild animals.
If I had that kind of fear of my neighbors, I'd move.

My dog protects me from wild animals . And it's not MY neighbors I
worry about , it's all those people that have been just showing up from
God-knows-where and inciting violence . All those rioters and looters
are NOT locals . I seriously doubt they're going to show up on my
doorstep , but there has been talk of hitting "small town America" . And
you just never know ...
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 12:40:56 PM UTC-4, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

Funny this should come up today. Today I looked at the crime stats for
(IIRC) July. Compared with 2019, crimes are way down, except for rapes,
which are way up.

This is Ann Arbor, filled with college-educated liberals.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 11:40 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

I think he's talking about my neighbors again ... poor baby thinks
all hillbillies are meth heads . My guess is that there are more within
a 6 block radius of him than within a 6 mile radius from me .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

There are plenty of jurisdictions in America where it's
legal to shoot someone who is breaking into your house.

I've seen you post your hatred on this HOME REPAIR newsgroup for years.
I just ignore you because responding is pointless for an idiot of
your caliber. So, I'm quite sure none of my words mean anything to you
but maybe there are a few rational people here that might allow a little
reason to sink into their skulls.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Neil Kelly" wrote in message
On 8/27/2020 9:18 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented
idiot.

I just gotta ask.

Do you really think BLM riots are peaceful? LOL

Yeah, pity about the second picture here.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53934109

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 04:07:07 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

So, I had to look up Chaz/Chop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone

a man drove his vehicle into the protesters and shot one of them

There was other violence

This one is funny:

Vegetable gardens began to materialize prior to June 11 in Cal
Anderson Park,

Another travesty:

The Marshall Law Band, a Seattle-based hip-hop fusion group, began
performing for protesters on June 8,

Right wingers trying to make things worse:

Misinformation about the zone's governance circulated.[28] According
to Snopes, conservative social media personality Andy Ngo shared a
video on June 15 of Seattle-based hip hop artist Raz Simone
distributing a rifle from the trunk of his car

the Proud Boys, a national neo-fascist hate group.[106][62] On June
15, armed members of the Proud Boys appeared in the zone at a Capitol
Hill rally.

So, from all of that you're convinced these people are going to break
into your house and rape your wife and daughter.

You know, watch too much Fox News and it will make you permanently
stupid.

We live in a community and we pay for police protection and we get it.
We look out for each other and have very little crime.
The last burglary on this block was 43 years ago.

We also pay for police protection . But the county sheriff and his
deputies are spread kinda thin out here in the woods , response times
are not like it is in the city when the precinct house is 7 blocks
from your house .

No murders in this town for as long as I've been here.
I see 2 reported rapes in the last 13 years.
I don't remember them in the news, but I highly doubt a family was held
at gunpoint and forced to watch.

I'm sure things are different if you live out in the woods surrounded by
meth heads.

Not everybody out here is a meth head . Where did you get that idea
? Most of our neighbors are just regular people , most retired .

From your account of criminals breaking into your house and raping
your wife and daughter.

So, there's my honest reply. I have no fear of the scenario you
describe and if I ever did have a problem I'd call the cops. They show
up in minutes.

That old adage about "when seconds count" comes to mind . Even if
you live 7 blocks from the precinct house the cops ain't gonna get
there in time to stop anything from happening .

Seconds could count, about 2 minutes response time here.
Probably about the same time to open my safe, load my gun
and a hell of a lot safer than trying to protect myself with a gun.

If I lived out in the sticks I'd certainly keep a gun but in my
mind it would be to protect myself primarily from wild animals.
If I had that kind of fear of my neighbors, I'd move.

My dog protects me from wild animals . And it's not MY neighbors I
worry about , it's all those people that have been just showing up
from God-knows-where and inciting violence . All those rioters and
looters are NOT locals . I seriously doubt they're going to show up on
my doorstep , but there has been talk of hitting "small town America"
. And you just never know ...

I'm going to have to guess at the number of protesters in your woods.
I'm guessing zero and the same for any likelihood of them showing up.

Get a clue, the vast majority of them are peaceful.
There have been multiple cases now of right wingers infiltrating
the peaceful protests and inciting violence. Like that case yesterday
with the 2 murders in Kenosha.

Sure bad things have happened. You can only push people so far before
they start pushing back. The answer is, treat others well.
Arming yourself and making threats isn't going to work.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Snag writes:

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .

It's my understanding that all responsible gun owners
keep their weapons unloaded and under lock and key.
If you leave them lying around it's too easy for a toddler to pick one
up and shoot himself or someone else.

It's easy to find out where I live.
I am posting with my real name.
NJ is mostly democrat controlled.
The town I live in has been Republican for most of the
50 years I've been here.

The crazy on the right has fully emerged and we're just too
informed to go along with the nut cases so that's changed a bit
in the last couple of years.

The town survives just fine. In fact, I like our new female mayor.
She likes to use automated calling to send out township updates.
She responds to questions on Facebook too. Much better than the
last group of Republicans that decided Union County was too liberal
for them and spent all kinds of money and time trying to secede from Union
County. Here we are, one of the richest towns in the county and
they were obsessed with our taxes going to poor people. The adjacent
more rural counties have higher tax bases anyway.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

I wonder why that would be?

I can't think of good reasons so I'd be cautious of:

Lies, damned lies, and statistics

Here's an interesting tidbit:

The University of Michigan saw the number of rapes reported on campus
more than double in 2018, according to figures provided in its annual
Clery crime statistics report, released Tuesday, Oct. 1.

UM reported 45 rapes in 2018 €“ an increase of 150% from the 18 cases
reported in 2017.

Among those cases, 27 were reported to what Clery refers to as Campus
Security Authorities or CSAs, which include university housing staff,
Division of Student Life staff, athletic coaches and staff, the Office
of Student Conflict Resolution, university deans, department heads and
general counsel among others.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

So unlikely as to be absurd. Here on the East Coast we often
hear stories about Meth and Oxy sweeping through rural America.

I don't know how true that is, but I figure if you right wingers can
constantly post about lawless Democrats, turn about is fair play.

What? Can't take your own medicine?

--
Dan Espen