Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Polk County Sheriff on the rioters in neighborhoods

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Snag writes:

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .

It's my understanding that all responsible gun owners
keep their weapons unloaded and under lock and key.

If you leave them lying around it's too easy for a toddler
to pick one up and shoot himself or someone else.

Not necessary to do that stuff if there are no kids ever in the house.

And it isnt necessary to have them under lock and key either,
trivial to it where an adult can get it quickly but not a child.

It's easy to find out where I live.
I am posting with my real name.
NJ is mostly democrat controlled.
The town I live in has been Republican for most of the
50 years I've been here.

The crazy on the right has fully emerged and we're just too
informed to go along with the nut cases so that's changed a bit
in the last couple of years.

The town survives just fine. In fact, I like our new female mayor.
She likes to use automated calling to send out township updates.
She responds to questions on Facebook too. Much better than the
last group of Republicans that decided Union County was too liberal
for them and spent all kinds of money and time trying to secede from Union
County. Here we are, one of the richest towns in the county and
they were obsessed with our taxes going to poor people. The adjacent
more rural counties have higher tax bases anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:08:07 PM UTC-4, Dan Espen wrote:
Snag writes:

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .

It's my understanding that all responsible gun owners
keep their weapons unloaded and under lock and key.
If you leave them lying around it's too easy for a toddler to pick one
up and shoot himself or someone else.

We don't have a toddler. Of our many* guns, two are always loaded
(a shotgun for me and a handgun for him) and each one is in a safe.
The unloaded guns are in the same safe as the shotgun.

*Seems like many to me, but I'm not the shooting enthusiast in the house.
The shooting enthusiast probably thinks he has barely enough toys.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:27:33 PM UTC-4, %% wrote:
"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Snag writes:

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .

It's my understanding that all responsible gun owners
keep their weapons unloaded and under lock and key.

If you leave them lying around it's too easy for a toddler
to pick one up and shoot himself or someone else.

Not necessary to do that stuff if there are no kids ever in the house.

And it isnt necessary to have them under lock and key either,
trivial to it where an adult can get it quickly but not a child.

We keep ours under lock and key because the very last thing we want
is to come home and find ourselves staring down the barrel of our
own gun in the hands of a burglar.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-27 09:00, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'll ask you the same question.Â* What if a criminal is breaking into
yourÂ*house?Â*Â*WhatÂ*isÂ*yourÂ*courseÂ*ofÂ*action ?

Depends on if he can run 1,150 ft/sec. If he can, he'd
be just fine.

A gun in the hand is better than cop on the phone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:26:23 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Snag writes:

On 8/27/2020 8:18 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Snag writes:

On 8/27/2020 6:32 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
MAGA Hat writes:

On 8/26/20 9:37 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:16:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/26/2020 8:03 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
Here's one you prolly won't see on New York comPost or Chucklehead News
Network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89xwtatjfw

Sheriff Grady Judd is on the local news frequently. There has been a
couple of murders and his news conferences are great to watch.

Couple of days ago a guy did try to break into a house and he was shot.
His description was neat to listen to as he described how the body was
right outside the window and just dropped, along with the crowbar. It
was a bad choice. Last bad choice he would make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QDIbjo0GI
another recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXP2...YKZ-&index=114

Every town should have a Sheriff like him.
He may be a great guy, but going by your description I'd be voting him out
ASAP. You make him sound awful.

Democrats defend the criminals.

Republicans defend the criminal's victim.

So true. I bet those 2 MURDERS in Kenosha were caused by Democrats. Oh wait:

https://www.wbez.org/stories/alleged...0-3e7d6e530b53

For those of you who don't now how to click on links:

Teenage defendant in double-murder was police youth cadet in Chicago
suburbs, said he went to Wisconsin to assist police.

Now lets see, do we see a horde of "leftists" descending on the Home
Repair news group anonymously touting yet another murder by a deranged RWNJ?

I'm looking, looking. Okay, I posted the link.
Let's see, where is my condemnation of Republicans?
Nope, I assume most of you are fine people.

Lets face it, you do have your nut jobs.

And this particular MAGAT? America hating scum.

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ? From your responses here I would expect you
to just welcome them with open arms . Or call a social worker ...
For myself and my family , we'll greet them with hot lead . And we
DO have a sheriff like Grady Judd , we're just so far out in the woods
that he never makes the news .

I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented idiot.
No one wants to rape your obese smelly wife and daughter.
I see, you're out in the woods because your paranoia makes you afraid of
your fellow Americans. Get help.

You sure don't like the laws of America. A fair trial, no cruel and
unusual punishment.

I've seen you post your hatred on this HOME REPAIR newsgroup for years.
I just ignore you because responding is pointless for an idiot of
your caliber. So, I'm quite sure none of my words mean anything to you
but maybe there are a few rational people here that might allow a little
reason to sink into their skulls.

Trying to get an honest response from you is like herding cats
. Anybody that breaks into my house with the intent to harm me or my
family does not deserve a trial , they deserve only a serving of hot
lead . THAT"S ENTIRELY WITHIN THE LAW HERE .

I suppose it is here too.
But we don't normally entertain fantasies of rape and torture at the
hands of our fellow citizens.

We live in a community and we pay for police protection and we get it.
We look out for each other and have very little crime.
The last burglary on this block was 43 years ago.

No murders in this town for as long as I've been here.
I see 2 reported rapes in the last 13 years.
I don't remember them in the news, but I highly doubt a family was held
at gunpoint and forced to watch.

I'm sure things are different if you live out in the woods surrounded by
meth heads.

So, there's my honest reply. I have no fear of the scenario you
describe and if I ever did have a problem I'd call the cops. They show
up in minutes.

If I lived out in the sticks I'd certainly keep a gun but in my
mind it would be to protect myself primarily from wild animals.
If I had that kind of fear of my neighbors, I'd move.

There's a name for people who have that kind of fear of their neighbors.
They're called Fox News viewers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:38:15 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/27/2020 11:31 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 8/27/2020 12:13 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 8/26/2020 9:37 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

What is awful about honest facts?

Sounds to some of us like he's glorifying on the spot execution
of alleged criminals. Most of us are content with arrest, trial, then
after that punishment. Punishment commensurate with the crime committed.

There was no alleged. It was a real crime with a real victim and a
real dead guy.

Ever notice how on the news, no matter how obvious guilt seems, the
accused is still the alleged criminal. That's how our laws work.

Couple of weeks ago three people were killed. His people arrested the
killer and he will get a trial. Should be easy as he confessed to it
all.

Seems simple to me. don't break into someone's house and they won't
shoot you. IMO, he is sending that message to potential perps.

Commit a burglary and get no trial and immediate execution.
Even if you were climbing through that window because your key
didn't work because you got confused.

What would you suggest if a burglar is coming into your house? How
about a rapist? Do you ask them to wait until the police come? Or
would a social worker be a better choice?

How do you know when a rapist is trying to enter your home? My only
experience is what I see in the movies, but it seems like they don't whip
out their penis until after they're inside.

In this case the intruder used a tire iron and was breaking in. His
intention was to do harm. What would you do?

It's hard to know what his intentions were. Maybe he intended to make
himself a ham sandwich and the tire iron was going to be used to get the
window open.

Posted to alt.home.repair

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I recognize the premise of your argument because I've heard it, virtually
word for word, on Fox News multiple times. It's always a form of "when they
come for you" or "when they come to your house". They never bother to
explain why the protesters would come to someone's house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Joyce writes:

How do you know when a rapist is trying to enter your home?

The clerical collar is a dead giveaway.

Sorry, could not resist.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

[...]

I'll make it easy. Anyone breaking into my house is up to no good. I
have no problem taking him out.

I would not shoot someone in the back that is running away but anyone
coming forward that did not ring the bell and talk to me is not looking
to make a ham sandwich.

If you are in bed and someone is coming into your house, what would you
do? Ask him to wait for the police to come? Tell him where the mayo is
for the ham sandwich?

If you break into a house you are taking a risk. Pretty well known that
many people have guns or other security.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Snag writes:

You must live in a Democrat controlled area , with all this talk of
getting your gun out of the safe and loading it as your house is being
broken into .

It's my understanding that all responsible gun owners
keep their weapons unloaded and under lock and key.

If you leave them lying around it's too easy for a toddler
to pick one up and shoot himself or someone else.

Not necessary to do that stuff if there are no kids ever in the house.

And it isnt necessary to have them under lock and key either,
trivial to it where an adult can get it quickly but not a child.

We keep ours under lock and key because the very last
thing we want is to come home and find ourselves staring
down the barrel of our own gun in the hands of a burglar.

But it isnt hard to have a decent alarm system so that cant
happen so you know if someone has entered the house
while you were out, and so you know when someone is
,moving around outside the house before breaking in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 1:53 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Snag writes:

MAGA Hat writes:

[...]

I'm not entertaining fantasies Dan , I'm talking about the things
that have been happening in the last few weeks . I might have
exaggerated a little , but not much . Go back a few weeks to the
"Chaz/Chop" stuff and that's what I'm talking about .

So, I had to look up Chaz/Chop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone

a man drove his vehicle into the protesters and shot one of them

There was other violence

This one is funny:

Vegetable gardens began to materialize prior to June 11 in Cal
Anderson Park,

Another travesty:

The Marshall Law Band, a Seattle-based hip-hop fusion group, began
performing for protesters on June 8,

Right wingers trying to make things worse:

Misinformation about the zone's governance circulated.[28] According
to Snopes, conservative social media personality Andy Ngo shared a
video on June 15 of Seattle-based hip hop artist Raz Simone
distributing a rifle from the trunk of his car

the Proud Boys, a national neo-fascist hate group.[106][62] On June
15, armed members of the Proud Boys appeared in the zone at a Capitol
Hill rally.

So, from all of that you're convinced these people are going to break
into your house and rape your wife and daughter.

You know, watch too much Fox News and it will make you permanently
stupid.

We live in a community and we pay for police protection and we get it.
We look out for each other and have very little crime.
The last burglary on this block was 43 years ago.

We also pay for police protection . But the county sheriff and his
deputies are spread kinda thin out here in the woods , response times
are not like it is in the city when the precinct house is 7 blocks
from your house .

No murders in this town for as long as I've been here.
I see 2 reported rapes in the last 13 years.
I don't remember them in the news, but I highly doubt a family was held
at gunpoint and forced to watch.

I'm sure things are different if you live out in the woods surrounded by
meth heads.

Not everybody out here is a meth head . Where did you get that idea
? Most of our neighbors are just regular people , most retired .

From your account of criminals breaking into your house and raping
your wife and daughter.

So, there's my honest reply. I have no fear of the scenario you
describe and if I ever did have a problem I'd call the cops. They show
up in minutes.

That old adage about "when seconds count" comes to mind . Even if
you live 7 blocks from the precinct house the cops ain't gonna get
there in time to stop anything from happening .

Seconds could count, about 2 minutes response time here.
Probably about the same time to open my safe, load my gun
and a hell of a lot safer than trying to protect myself with a gun.

If I lived out in the sticks I'd certainly keep a gun but in my
mind it would be to protect myself primarily from wild animals.
If I had that kind of fear of my neighbors, I'd move.

My dog protects me from wild animals . And it's not MY neighbors I
worry about , it's all those people that have been just showing up
from God-knows-where and inciting violence . All those rioters and
looters are NOT locals . I seriously doubt they're going to show up on
my doorstep , but there has been talk of hitting "small town America"
. And you just never know ...

I'm going to have to guess at the number of protesters in your woods.
I'm guessing zero and the same for any likelihood of them showing up.

Get a clue, the vast majority of them are peaceful.
There have been multiple cases now of right wingers infiltrating
the peaceful protests and inciting violence. Like that case yesterday
with the 2 murders in Kenosha.

Sure bad things have happened. You can only push people so far before
they start pushing back. The answer is, treat others well.
Arming yourself and making threats isn't going to work.

It's really too bad you have decided to ignore the multitude of
sources that counter the MSM narrative . I will waste no more of my time
trying to help you see reality . Have a nice life !
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

Snag writes:

It's really too bad you have decided to ignore the multitude of
sources that counter the MSM narrative . I will waste no more of my
time trying to help you see reality . Have a nice life !

Sorry alternate realities are just not my style.

I spent to much time learning to throw it all away to jump on that bandwagon.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2020 7:38 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Snag writes:

It's really too bad you have decided to ignore the multitude of
sources that counter the MSM narrative . I will waste no more of my
time trying to help you see reality . Have a nice life !

Sorry alternate realities are just not my style.

I spent to much time learning to throw it all away to jump on that bandwagon.

There are always 2 sides to every story . You're only listening to
one side .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

Snag writes:

It's really too bad you have decided to ignore the multitude of
sources that counter the MSM narrative . I will waste no more of my
time trying to help you see reality . Have a nice life !

Sorry alternate realities are just not my style.

I spent to much time learning to throw it all away to jump on that bandwagon.

There are always 2 sides to every story . You're only listening to
one side .

You know, I gave your statement further thought.

First you've identified Wikipedia as a MSM.
I guess I should have gone to Conservapedia.

Second, you've revealed that your distorted view of reality comes from
FOX News. I've listened to that. But I can only take extreme insults
to my intelligence for so long.

I guess you don't find it insulting to your intelligence.
Which says a LOT about your lack thereof. In my opinion
of course.

But I won't be hopping on the FOX train under any circumstance.
I'm happy here living in opulence, trusting my neighbors.
I won't be scurrying off into the woods stocking up on firearms
in fear of the murderers and rapists coming to get me.

That may seem odd to you, but it makes sense to me.
I know those minorities are coming to get me but I'm just going to carry
on this way. It's worked pretty well for me so far.

So, there are 2 sides to your story. On one side there is bigotry,
hatefulness, fear, ignorance, and lies. On the other side
there is a hope for a better world where we can all get along
and help each other. So, I think I've listened to your side long
enough.

And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Snag writes:

[...]

And so it ends with ad hominem attacks . Don't bother to respond ,
I'll be deleting your posts unread .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 19:40:10 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Jim Joyce writes:

How do you know when a rapist is trying to enter your home?

The clerical collar is a dead giveaway.

Sorry, could not resist.

Child molester, rapist, I'll give you that one. Close enough.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-27 09:00, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'll ask you the same question. What if a criminal is breaking into
your house? What is your course of action?

Depends on if he can run 1,150 ft/sec. If he can, he'd
be just fine.

I'd rather give him a little edge; 900 ft/sec would do it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

Posted to alt.home.repair

conservative writes:

On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

Oh, are you next?

Care to tell us more about your delusions of being fire bombed?
That last one was one sick puppy, think you can out do him?

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2020 7:55 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
conservative writes:

On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

Oh, are you next?

Care to tell us more about your delusions of being fire bombed?
That last one was one sick puppy, think you can out do him?

They are right. You do not realize the hate in yourself. I see it in
most of your posts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-27 09:00, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'll ask you the same question.Â* What if a criminal is breaking into
your house?Â* What is your course of action?

Depends on if he can run 1,150 ft/sec.Â* If he can, he'd
be just fine.

I'd rather give him a little edge; 900 ft/sec would do it.

One of my defense weapons is a .357 snubby loaded with 125 grain HP's
chronied at 1,440 fps. I would hate to shoot it in the house as not
only the perp but myself would be deafened. Not only that, if it were
dark, we would be blinded.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2020 5:30 AM, conservative wrote:
On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

You can't say that ! There is no violence in any liberal run city ,
it's all a myth ! Nadless said that so it must be true . If there was a
problem , surely the Democrats would say something and condemn those
responsible ... since they're not sayin' anything , it must not be a
problem . I guess it's all a matter of perspective . And from mine ,
it's time to declare open season on rioters and looters with no bag
limit . I completely understand and applaud Trump's decision to not
intervene . Let them destroy their cities and then live with the
consequences . And NOT A DIME of Federal money to rebuild infrastructure
that they burn . Private businesses may apply for help ONLY if they
relocate to a different area where the likelihood of this happening
again is less . If they wanna burn down the grocery store ...
--
Snag
Totally Disgusted
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/20 8:04 AM, Snag wrote:
Â* You can't say that ! There is no violence in any liberal run city ,
it's all a myth ! Nadless said that so it must be true . If there was a
problem , surely the Democrats would say something and condemn those
responsible ... since they're not sayin' anything , it must not be a
problem . I guess it's all a matter of perspective . And from mine ,
it's time to declare open season on rioters and looters with no bag
limit . I completely understand and applaud Trump's decision to not
intervene . Let them destroy their cities and then live with the
consequences . And NOT A DIME of Federal money to rebuild infrastructure
that they burn . Private businesses may apply for help ONLY if they
relocate to a different area where the likelihood of this happening
again is less . If they wanna burn down the grocery store ...
Â* --
Â* Snag
Â* Totally Disgusted
Conservative

Isn't there some sort of law and/or Constitutional provision
against federal troops intervening?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2020 8:09 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/28/20 8:04 AM, Snag wrote:
Â*Â* You can't say that ! There is no violence in any liberal run city ,
it's all a myth ! Nadless said that so it must be true . If there was
a problem , surely the Democrats would say something and condemn those
responsible ... since they're not sayin' anything , it must not be a
problem . I guess it's all a matter of perspective . And from mine ,
it's time to declare open season on rioters and looters with no bag
limit . I completely understand and applaud Trump's decision to not
intervene . Let them destroy their cities and then live with the
consequences . And NOT A DIME of Federal money to rebuild
infrastructure that they burn . Private businesses may apply for help
ONLY if they relocate to a different area where the likelihood of this
happening again is less . If they wanna burn down the grocery store ...
Â*Â* --
Â*Â* Snag
Â*Â* Totally Disgusted
Conservative

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Isn't there some sort of law and/or Constitutional provision
against federal troops intervening?

Yes , under normal circumstances - but I think the National Guard can
be used for policing . I think there is a way to bypass that prohibition
under abnormal circumstances though . Probably something to do with
declaring martial law or something similar . The point I'm making is
that no matter what Trump does it will be "wrong" . So just let 'em do
their thing and then let those who allowed it to clean up the mess .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/28/2020 07:09 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/28/20 8:04 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

The Insurrection Act trumps the Posse Comitatus Act. One clause of the
Insurrection Act is

"to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or
conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of
Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails,
or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253)."

Technically the Posse Comitatus only applies to the Space Force. Send in
the Starship Troopers.

Eisenhower used the Enforcement Acts to send troops to Little Rock. That
wouldn't work here since they were designed to protect
African-Americans, not protect the communities from African-Americans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2020 9:04 AM, Snag wrote:
And from mine , it's time to declare open season on rioters and looters with no bag limit .

+1

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

conservative writes:

On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.

The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

Oh, are you next?

Care to tell us more about your delusions of being fire bombed?
That last one was one sick puppy, think you can out do him?

Here you go:

https://www.oann.com/wis-gov-evers-m...ed-to-kenosha/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/20 8:04 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Isn't there some sort of law and/or Constitutional
provision against federal troops intervening?

Â* Yes , under normal circumstances - but I think the National Guard can
be used for policing . I think there is a way to bypass that prohibition
under abnormal circumstances though . Probably something to do with
declaring martial law or something similar . The point I'm making is
that no matter what Trump does it will be "wrong" . So just let 'em do
their thing and then let those who allowed it to clean up the mess .

I'm recalling what happened in the city of Wilmington with riots after
the King assassination in 1968:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/a/wilm...-20181207.html

The national guard patrolled the city for 9 months.

Note that article says it has been over 50 years and the city has not
fully recovered.

Recent riots there will assure the city will never recover.

Interesting to hear that the Italian section of the city was unscathed.
Rumor was that the Italians had machine gun nests on the tops of some
buildings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

conservative writes:

On 8/27/20 11:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
And I still think it's ironic that you haters think of yourselves as
good Americans.
The haters are usually throwing Molotov cocktails.

Oh, are you next?

Care to tell us more about your delusions of being fire bombed?
That last one was one sick puppy, think you can out do him?

Here you go:

https://www.oann.com/wis-gov-evers-m...ed-to-kenosha/

Oh boy, OAN.

The last guy refused to listen to anything from Main Steam
Media. Somehow it escaped his mind that FOX has a huge audience and meets every
definition of Main Stream Media.

So this OAN article doesn't even contain the word Molotov.

Let me help you out, you should have cited this article:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/br...sts/index.html

Where 2 lawyers attacked a vehicle but didn't hurt anyone.
Then they tried to get other protesters involved but weren't successful.

So, if you really had a handle on the issue of Molotov cocktails, you'd
know about this incident:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/965701/...-george-floyd/

Where some deranged right wingers brought Molotov cocktails to a
protest.

So, I'm rating your original claim partly true but misleading.

It's true that haters throw fire bombs.
It's not true that the haters you are referring to are the haters
you think they are.

So, if you're really worried about someone trying to set you on fire,
watch out for your fellow OAN fans.

Here is something you won't read:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/965701/...-george-floyd/

Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

--
Dan Espen