Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Polk County Sheriff on the rioters in neighborhoods

On 08/27/2020 07:18 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
I just gotta ask. Are you a Russian agent or just a paranoid demented idiot.
No one wants to rape your obese smelly wife and daughter.
I see, you're out in the woods because your paranoia makes you afraid of
your fellow Americans. Get help.

You sure don't like the laws of America. A fair trial, no cruel and
unusual punishment.

I've seen you post your hatred on this HOME REPAIR newsgroup for years.
I just ignore you because responding is pointless for an idiot of
your caliber. So, I'm quite sure none of my words mean anything to you
but maybe there are a few rational people here that might allow a little
reason to sink into their skulls.

Out of curiosity, do you ever post in home repair threads? I didn't see
anything by you about welding zinc, tracing an irregular outline onto
floor covering, reassembling a toilet bowl float, or anything else. All
I see is your political bull****.