Posted to alt.home.repair
Neil Kelly Neil Kelly is offline

Default Polk County Sheriff on the rioters in neighborhoods

On 8/27/2020 9:05 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 8:35:35 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:

I just gotta ask ... when they come to your house to burn it down ,
rape your wife and daughter while making you watch , then murder you ,
what are YOU going to do ?

Shouldn't that be "if" and not "when"? You write as if it's a foregone conclusion
that they will come to burn his house down, etc.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.infowars.com/pa-state-po...edford-county/

The BLM has OBVIOUSLY done millions in damage so they can't play the "we're peaceful" card.Â* Only the dumbest democrat would believe that.

Will the the BLM terrorists pick your home next?Â* How lucky do you feel?