Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How The United Kingdom's Health-Care System Works (for those thatdon't know)

On 06/08/2020 04:39, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:36, Muggles wrote:
Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works. I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works. I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

But they do have a similar system to yours.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works.Â* I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

But they do have a similar system to yours.

"Similar" is a far cry from "the same." Different countries,
demographics, needs, social norms, mindsets, lifestyles ... etc.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works.Â* I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

But they do have a similar system to yours.

"Similar" is a far cry from "the same." Different countries,
demographics, needs, social norms, mindsets, lifestyles ... etc.

Yeah, different in regards to the fact that Germany covers 100% of folk
and the US has 27.5 million without cover.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as
well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works.Â* I live in
America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

But they do have a similar system to yours.

"Similar" is a far cry from "the same."Â* Different countries,
demographics, needs, social norms, mindsets, lifestyles ... etc.

Yeah, different in regards to the fact that Germany covers 100% of folk
and the US has 27.5 million without cover.

I would also have expected the 11th richest country in the world to have
100% cover.

https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/ec...s-in-the-world
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
[...]

Why? Americans don't really give a **** about each other. They may say they
do, but where the rubber meets the road, it's every man for himself.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
[...]

DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ... There's no comparison.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works. I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

You are correct We have people going bankrupt from medical expenses
while they do not. No comparison!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
[...]

Once Trump announced his new plan it will be the best in the world. Any
day now. Who knew it would be so hard?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works.Â* I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

You are correctÂ* We have people going bankrupt from medical expenses
while they do not.Â* No comparison!

And now Missouri voters have just overridden their Repub Gov and
congress and approved expanding Medicaid for their state. One repub
state after another have made the change against the Repub leaders
efforts. Voters are speaking.