Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How The United Kingdom's Health-Care System Works (for those thatdon't know)

On 06/08/2020 04:39, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:36, Muggles wrote:
Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc