Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An Open Letter to Citizens of the United Kingdom

Dear citizens of the United Kingdom,

Many, many millions of Americans thank you for the care and concern,
toward the United States, demonstrated by your nation and former
members of your intelligence service.

Without heros such as Christopher Steele and Sir Richard Dearlove, the
United States might not have been able to respond to the treason of
Donald Trump as rapidly as has happened.

The UK and USA are family, we have had our disagreements but, as
nations, we share common and noble goals. Please, try to not be
offended by the fascist oaf currently occupying the position of
president and the minority of our citizens who support him.

As any organism combats an infection, the United States is rallying
it's antibodies and we will eradicate this fascist, autocratic scourge
upon the body politic.

The United States of America will be back and will be better and more
noble than ever. Nations such as the UK, who support us in the
struggle to eliminate Trump and the vile factions within our nation,
will be remembered and rewarded with the unending gratitude of the
American people.

Thank you!

The United States of America

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/02/2018 16:05, Dove Tail wrote:
[...]

Wow! and thanks.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dove Tail" wrote in message
news
[...]

Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

dadiOH wrote:

"Dove Tail" wrote in message
news
[...]

Your comment was obviously written from the perspective of the
infection.

LOL!

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

dadiOH wrote:
"Dove Tail" wrote in message
news
[...]

Such a ****wit,too
Hey bird ass, you're NOT MY spokesperson!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:

dadiOH wrote:
"Dove Tail" wrote in message
news
[...]

The infection is slightly persistent, but the antibiotics are very
powerful; Muellermycin, 23 grand jurors, 5 days a week, for as long as
required.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:11:28 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Such a ****wit,too
Hey bird ass, you're NOT MY spokesperson!!!

Some days it just ain't worth chewing through the restraints.
--
"Naïve pacifism is the barnacle on the boat of vigilance" -- Greg Gutfeld
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Such a ****wit,too
Hey bird ass, you're NOT MY spokesperson!!!

Some days it just ain't worth chewing through the
restraints.

Thats the days for Thorazine g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:11:34 PM UTC-5, ChairMan wrote:
dadiOH wrote:
"Dove Tail" wrote in message
news
[...]

Of course you have no objections to Trump being your spokesperson:

McCain is no war hero.
I prefer the vets who were not captured.
(who is draft dodging cadet bonespurs to comment on those who have fought for this country)
Mocking a disabled man at his rally
Suggesting his supporters rough up protesters
Attacking a gold star mother
Saying there were very fine people marching with Nazis in VA.
The constant petty insults.

All that is good, in your name, representing you, right?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 10:05:38 AM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
[...]

So says Dove Anus the psychotic North Korean troll. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:27:55 PM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
ChairMan wrote:

dadiOH wrote:
news Dear citizens of the United Kingdom,