Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How The United Kingdom's Health-Care System Works (for those that don't know)

On 8/6/2020 10:40 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2020 8:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 14:48, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2020 8:41 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 14:26, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:39, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:36, Muggles wrote:
Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as
well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works.Â* I live in
America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

But they do have a similar system to yours.

"Similar" is a far cry from "the same."Â* Different countries,
demographics, needs, social norms, mindsets, lifestyles ... etc.

Yeah, different in regards to the fact that Germany covers 100% of folk
and the US has 27.5 million without cover.

DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ... There's no comparison.

Once Trump announced his new plan it will be the best in the world. Any
day now. Who knew it would be so hard?