Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How The United Kingdom's Health-Care System Works (for those that don't know)

On 8/6/2020 9:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:39, Bod wrote:
On 06/08/2020 04:36, Muggles wrote:
Bod Wrote in message:r
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PfRLntfBU

I don't care how your health care system works.Â* I live in America.

I bet that you didn't even watch that short video.
There's a few intesting facts that you didn't know.
Are you always so closed minded?

You should also look at how Germany's health care system works as well.
They have a similar system to the US, but they manage to cover 100% of
their people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3QLPdHysc

I don't care how Germany's health care system works. I live in America.

There's no comparison between the USA and Germany or the UK.

You are correct We have people going bankrupt from medical expenses
while they do not. No comparison!