barry martin

Default washing machine shakes vi

Curious:

C We don't know why this is happening, but our
C whirpool front loading machine shakes violently
C when loaded with linens. With other types of garments,
C there is not much shaking.

As the others suggested, uneven load, but seems odd _every_ linens
load is uneven. Perhaps the machine isn't level -- reset the feet,
and as I understand it one needs to drop/slam the machine to lock the
nuts in position (check in the manual for leveling directions).

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Daffynition: thud - what comes after second
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
SQLit

"barry martin" wrote in message
news:1349926503.2785.55.4495507.1186443964.RIMEGat ...
Curious:

C We don't know why this is happening, but our
C whirpool front loading machine shakes violently
C when loaded with linens. With other types of garments,
C there is not much shaking.

As the others suggested, uneven load, but seems odd _every_ linens
load is uneven. Perhaps the machine isn't level -- reset the feet,
and as I understand it one needs to drop/slam the machine to lock the
nuts in position (check in the manual for leveling directions).

if they are linen then, lighten the load a tad. I wash linen table cloths
one at a time cause they tend to be a bit sticky. If your not using linen
and are talking about cotton or other fibers then never mind.

Tom

Barry wrote:Curious:

C We don't know why this is happening, but our
C whirpool front loading machine shakes violently
C when loaded with linens. With other types of garments,
C there is not much shaking.

Make sure the machine is level in both axis. Side to side, front to rear. Tom
Work at your leisure!

HW feed to washing machine? a UK diy 7 January 7th 05 11:32 PM
Zanussi sensorcycle 1050 washing machine problem Terry UK diy 7 September 1st 04 08:49 PM
Zanussi FL1012 Washing Machine fault James UK diy 5 August 4th 04 01:45 PM
short washing machine drain hose Kerry Hoskin UK diy 14 January 26th 04 05:50 PM
Problems with Siemens Washing Machine WM53661BY Mohammed Farooq UK diy 0 November 6th 03 12:21 PM