barry martin

Default washing machine shakes vi

Curious:

C We don't know why this is happening, but our
C whirpool front loading machine shakes violently
C when loaded with linens. With other types of garments,
C there is not much shaking.

As the others suggested, uneven load, but seems odd _every_ linens
load is uneven. Perhaps the machine isn't level -- reset the feet,
and as I understand it one needs to drop/slam the machine to lock the
nuts in position (check in the manual for leveling directions).

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Daffynition: thud - what comes after second
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *