Posted to alt.home.repair

Default He wanted the bars open

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:34:40 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 2:54:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:11:16 +1000, "Joshua Snow"
wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Not everyone owns a car. Some people have to take a bus to buy
groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

Sounds like they are ****ed. It does explain how New York got so hot
so fast tho.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Jul 2020 17:49:21 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

You could be
feeling good today and on a respirator fighting for your life by July
21 - - -

You could get T boned by a concrete mixer and die on the scene.
What's your point?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:18:56 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Because it's a much better way to go a long way than in a car, stupid.

Have fun driving to europe.

Why the **** would I want to go to Europe?

You have always been and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

As for flying, when it is safe again, I might give it
a shot but that is not going to be any time soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Not everyone owns a car. Some people have to take a bus to buy
groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

Sounds like they are ****ed. It does explain how New York got so hot
so fast tho.

Exactly. Millions of people on buses and subways every day. Few own
cars there. Last time I used public transportation (aside from flying)
was over 30 years ago.

That is more like 50 years ago for me, the last time I worked in NYC
and lived in New Jersey.
You go everywhere on a train of some sort if you are there.
After that I stayed within walking distance of the office at 2 Penn
Plaza. (usually at the Penn Garbage).
In Chicago I did live out around Lake and Central for a while (taking
the ell) but I started staying downtown there too. That was 69-72
also.
By about 73 I had I stopped going to all of those places.
My wife did get is stuck on a tour bus in New Zealand and I hated it.
We blew off the rest of the tours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 1:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/5/2020 9:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

They do often, all over the world. And in a pandemic, it is perfectly
legal to require them to slow the spread of disease.

AND despite wearing masks all over the world, people STILL get the virus.

Correct.* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Liar!
https://www.history.com/news/1918-sp...ing-resistance

Wrong ... we've NEVER known if a stranger anywhere is healthy or sick.

And people wearing seat belts still die in cars. Do you wear yours?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 1:19 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 2:38 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/5/2020 12:08 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning,

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

No, I'm ACTUALLY an informed woman who makes valid decisions based on a
plethora of information.

LOL!

You brag repeatedly that you avoid access any information that disagrees
with your cast in brick opinions. Plethora indeed!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 1:45 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles explained :
On 7/4/2020 10:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2020 6:14 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent
patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Zorro and The Lone Ranger were healthy enough, so there goes your theory.

LOL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:05:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

pamela about Rodent Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Seat belts are more effective than masks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Not against the CoronaVirus.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gates Tattoo was thinking very hard :
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Only if they keep you in your chair at home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/5/2020 9:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.Â* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.
They do often, all over the world. And in a pandemic, it is perfectly
legal to require them to slow the spread of disease.
AND despite wearing masks all over the world, people STILL get the virus.

Correct.Â* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.
For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.Â* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Liar!
https://www.history.com/news/1918-sp...ing-resistance
Wrong ... we've NEVER known if a stranger anywhere is healthy or sick.

And people wearing seat belts still die in cars. Do you wear yours?

Seat belts are more effective than masks.

Not against the CoronaVirus.

If you have a helper wrap the seat belt across *your* nose and mouth and pull it tight, after 5 minutes you'll no longer have your irrational fear the Wuhan-19.Â* Might cure your left lean too.Â* ;-)

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Probably about the same as a "baby on board" sticker tho.