Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/6/2020 7:53 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 07:01:16 -0400, Gates Tattoo
wrote:

On 7/6/20 12:08 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/5/2020 1:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/5/2020 9:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.Â* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.
They do often, all over the world. And in a pandemic, it is perfectly
legal to require them to slow the spread of disease.
AND despite wearing masks all over the world, people STILL get the virus.

Correct.Â* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.
For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.Â* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Liar!
https://www.history.com/news/1918-sp...ing-resistance
Wrong ... we've NEVER known if a stranger anywhere is healthy or sick.

And people wearing seat belts still die in cars. Do you wear yours?

Seat belts are more effective than masks.

Not against the CoronaVirus.

If you have a helper wrap the seat belt across *your* nose and mouth and pull it tight, after 5 minutes you'll no longer have your irrational fear the Wuhan-19.Â* Might cure your left lean too.Â* ;-)

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!