Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Going broke in Tulsa

I invested in a business that I figured would make me a lot of money
fast. There is a gathering of 19,000 people there so I figured we could
sell maybe 15,000 face masks. How can you lose with a crowd like that?

The news showed some scenes of both inside and outside the gathering.
Looks like sales are a bust and we will be stuck with a bunch of masks
printed "Trump 2020". I did not see anyone wearing the masks.

Damn, thought I'd be rich!