Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Going broke in Tulsa

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:19:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

I invested in a business that I figured would make me a lot of money
fast. There is a gathering of 19,000 people there so I figured we could
sell maybe 15,000 face masks. How can you lose with a crowd like that?

The news showed some scenes of both inside and outside the gathering.
Looks like sales are a bust and we will be stuck with a bunch of masks
printed "Trump 2020". I did not see anyone wearing the masks.

Damn, thought I'd be rich!

I'm glad I didn't invest when you asked me to.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the American public"

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nobod...merican_people

And a judge ruled that Bolton gets to publish his book. The story
implied that the one in print and distributed is NOT a censored copy.

The judge said Bolton gambled with US security and Trump called the
decision a victory, even though trump lost.

That reminds me of the dozens of girls I slept with in high school, even
though I didn't actually sleep with any of them.