Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default How to annoy the entire street

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:31:02 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l9r84d9wdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:16:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
They bark at everything.

No they don't. With the park/walkway next to my
house, mine never barked at anyone going thru
it and he used to lying just inside the patio door
watching all the traffic true it. He would only
bark at those running thru it, unusual stuff.

Our next door neighbour has a black labrador. It seems to spend hours on
end barking continuously as it runs around the garden. It does not seem
be barking at anything.

Yeah, a few do that. They are basically just bored out of their minds.

The cleverest thing a dog can do is fetch a ball.

More pig ignorant drivel. They can work
out who is a problem and who isnt.

You mean who is a danger to them? Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will. But that's hardly intelligence.

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

It's not lonely because it does it when she is with it as well as when
she's inside. Maybe it's saying "let me come inside; I don't like being
outside".

Those saying that usually don't do it like that,
they most scratch at the door and bark.

Unless it's been told off for removing the paint.

They don't change to running around the backyard
if that has been done.

Agreed - they're disobedient little ****s.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0mbgnvcwwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
They bark at everything.

No they don't. With the park/walkway next to my
house, mine never barked at anyone going thru
it and he used to lying just inside the patio door
watching all the traffic true it. He would only
bark at those running thru it, unusual stuff.

Our next door neighbour has a black labrador. It seems to spend hours
on
end barking continuously as it runs around the garden. It does not
seem
be barking at anything.

Yeah, a few do that. They are basically just bored out of their minds.

The cleverest thing a dog can do is fetch a ball.

More pig ignorant drivel. They can work
out who is a problem and who isnt.

You mean who is a danger to them?

Nope, that's not why they bark.

Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will. But
that's hardly intelligence.

Corse it is.

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

It's not lonely because it does it when she is with it as well as when
she's inside. Maybe it's saying "let me come inside; I don't like
being outside".

Those saying that usually don't do it like that,
they most scratch at the door and bark.

Unless it's been told off for removing the paint.

They don't change to running around the backyard
if that has been done.

Agreed - they're disobedient little ****s.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 04:38:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
They bark at everything.

No they don't. With the park/walkway next to my
house, mine never barked at anyone going thru
it and he used to lying just inside the patio door
watching all the traffic true it. He would only
bark at those running thru it, unusual stuff.

Our next door neighbour has a black labrador. It seems to spend hours
on
end barking continuously as it runs around the garden. It does not
seem
be barking at anything.

Yeah, a few do that. They are basically just bored out of their minds.

The cleverest thing a dog can do is fetch a ball.

More pig ignorant drivel. They can work
out who is a problem and who isnt.

You mean who is a danger to them?

Nope, that's not why they bark.

Yes it is. Somebody they don't like gets barked at.

Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will. But
that's hardly intelligence.

Corse it is.

You'll say walking on 4 feet is intelligence next. After all, they're moving twice as many legs as us. in the correct order.

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

Are you a New Zealander?

It's not lonely because it does it when she is with it as well as when
she's inside. Maybe it's saying "let me come inside; I don't like
being outside".

Those saying that usually don't do it like that,
they most scratch at the door and bark.

Unless it's been told off for removing the paint.

They don't change to running around the backyard
if that has been done.

Agreed - they're disobedient little ****s.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0mbnjwbcwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

Wrong, as always.

Somebody they don't like gets barked at.

Plenty of dogs bark at their owners
coming home, sort as a welcome etc.

reams of your mindless silly **** flushed where it belongs

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

Are you a New Zealander?

Nope.

It's not lonely because it does it when she is with it as well as
when
she's inside. Maybe it's saying "let me come inside; I don't like
being outside".

Those saying that usually don't do it like that,
they most scratch at the door and bark.

Unless it's been told off for removing the paint.

They don't change to running around the backyard
if that has been done.

Agreed - they're disobedient little ****s.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 07:52:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Senile Rot about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

Learn to write as a human instead of a robot.

Somebody they don't like gets barked at.

Plenty of dogs bark at their owners
coming home, sort as a welcome etc.

Time to change dog.

Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will.
But that's hardly intelligence.

Corse it is.

reams of your mindless silly **** flushed where it belongs

Learn to write as a human instead of a robot.

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

Are you a New Zealander?

Nope.

Then why are you so intimate with sheep?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0mbrgxugwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will.
But that's hardly intelligence.

Corse it is.

reams of your mindless silly **** flushed where it belongs

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

Are you a New Zealander?

Nope.

Then why are you so intimate with sheep?

Even you lot have sheep, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

Rod loses the argument again.

Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will.
But that's hardly intelligence.

Corse it is.

reams of your mindless silly **** flushed where it belongs

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
you don't have a ****ing clue about sheep either.

Are you a New Zealander?

Nope.

Then why are you so intimate with sheep?

Even you lot have sheep, ****wit.

I own 6 animals and none are sheep.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0mbs99kpwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
[...]

You have always have been completely irrelevant.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 09:14:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: