Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default How to annoy the entire street

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:31:02 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l9r84d9wdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:16:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
They bark at everything.

No they don't. With the park/walkway next to my
house, mine never barked at anyone going thru
it and he used to lying just inside the patio door
watching all the traffic true it. He would only
bark at those running thru it, unusual stuff.

Our next door neighbour has a black labrador. It seems to spend hours on
end barking continuously as it runs around the garden. It does not seem
be barking at anything.

Yeah, a few do that. They are basically just bored out of their minds.

The cleverest thing a dog can do is fetch a ball.

More pig ignorant drivel. They can work
out who is a problem and who isnt.

You mean who is a danger to them? Yeah I find dogs never attack me, even if the owner thinks they will. But that's hardly intelligence.

You wanna watch a good huntaway herding sheep
and making them go where they don't want to go.

Again, not intelligence, that's just common sense.

It's not lonely because it does it when she is with it as well as when
she's inside. Maybe it's saying "let me come inside; I don't like being
outside".

Those saying that usually don't do it like that,
they most scratch at the door and bark.

Unless it's been told off for removing the paint.

They don't change to running around the backyard
if that has been done.

Agreed - they're disobedient little ****s.