Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Third doctor falls from hospital window after raising alarm aboutcoronavirus

If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

Courtesy of President Putin....Trump's friend.

In an interview with Fox and Friends on 10 February 2014, Mr Trump
commented: €œWhen I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant,
[President Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian
people were so fantastic to us.€

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 4 May 2020 13:18:03 +0100, Bod
wrote:

If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

There's even a name for it, defenestration.

First used wrt Ian Masaryk in Czechoslovakia iirc.

Living in Russia is no picnic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

First one in my lifetime, that is.

Started in 1400's in Prague.

Jan Masaryk in 1948 was the last famous one, until now I guess.

I can't find it now but his brother, or son, Tomas??, became PM of
Czech. sometime after the Prague Spring IIRC. maybe I'm wrong.

wrote:

If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

There's even a name for it, defenestration.

First used wrt Ian Masaryk in Czechoslovakia iirc.

Living in Russia is no picnic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:18:10 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

Courtesy of President Putin....Trump's friend.

In an interview with Fox and Friends on 10 February 2014, Mr Trump
commented: €œWhen I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant,
[President Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian
people were so fantastic to us.€

--
Bod

Stalin called people like Trump useful idiots. That Trump is one, is no
surprise. What has stunned me is how the whole Republican Party has joined
in. Prior to Trump, Russia was viewed as an enemy, the Evil Empire.
Trump comes along, says Putin is swell, compliments him, they elected him.
And then, right after he was elected, Trump sided with Putin, sided with
Russia over America, he accepted and spread Putin's lies that Russia had
not meddled in the election. And Trump vilified our intel agencies that
had it right, that told the American people the truth, that did their job.
That was treasonous, not only a vile lie, but a total betrayal of his oath
of office and the country. The Republican Party thought it was just great
and eagerly joined in. So, encouraged Trump continued on, undermining NATO,
then finally spreading more Putin lies and acting on them in Ukraine, which
got him impeached and of course the Republican Party blamed the Democrats
for impeaching him, instead of blaming Trump for what he did. It's stunning
how Trump has gutted the Republican Party of all it's values, all it's
principles, just about everything that it once stood for. Today it's just
a rotting corpse. It's dead to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2020 10:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

People like me, call you, a useless idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/05/2020 17:28, Frank wrote:
On 5/4/2020 10:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:18:10 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

Courtesy of President Putin....Trump's friend.

In an interview with Fox and Friends on 10 February 2014, Mr Trump
commented: €œWhen I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant,
[President Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian
people were so fantastic to us.€

--
Bod

Stalin called people like Trump useful idiots.Â*Â* That Trump is one, is no
surprise.Â* What has stunned me is how the whole Republican Party has
joined
in.Â* Prior to Trump, Russia was viewed as an enemy, the Evil Empire.
Trump comes along, says Putin is swell, compliments him, they elected
him.
And then, right after he was elected, Trump sided with Putin, sided with
Russia over America, he accepted and spread Putin's lies that Russia had
not meddled in the election.Â* And Trump vilified our intel agencies that
had it right, that told the American people the truth, that did their
job.
That was treasonous, not only a vile lie, but a total betrayal of his
oath
of office and the country.Â*Â* The Republican Party thought it was just
great
and eagerly joined in.Â* So, encouraged Trump continued on, undermining
NATO,
then finally spreading more Putin lies and acting on them in Ukraine,
which
got him impeached and of course the Republican Party blamed the Democrats
for impeaching him, instead of blaming Trump for what he did. It's
stunning
how Trump has gutted the Republican Party of all it's values, all it's
principles, just about everything that it once stood for. Today it's just
a rotting corpse.Â* It's dead to me.

People like me, call you, a useless idiot.

And you'd be wrong. Trader always uses facts.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Bod
whined:
Trader always uses facts.

You have some of Trader's **** on your nose, **** face.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 04 May 2020 09:16:24 -0400, micky
wrote:

First one in my lifetime, that is.

Started in 1400's in Prague.

Jan Masaryk in 1948 was the last famous one, until now I guess.

I can't find it now but his brother, or son, Tomas??, became PM of
Czech. sometime after the Prague Spring IIRC. maybe I'm wrong.

I was quite mixed up. I remembered that there were two famous
generations, but I thought the second was at the time of the Velvet
Revolution. Instead he was the last voice of free government before the
Communists totally crushed democracy t here. He may have been a rallying
cry later. . It was the father, Tomas, and the son Jan Masaryk who was
murdered by being pushed out the window.

wrote:

If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

There's even a name for it, defenestration.

First used wrt Ian Masaryk in Czechoslovakia iirc.

Living in Russia is no picnic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Masaryk This shows another example
why resigning can be a very bad idea, counter to one's interests. I
don't know when or why resigning got its good reputation.

In February 1948 the majority of the non-communist cabinet members
resigned, hoping to force new elections, but instead a communist
government under Gottwald was formed in what became known as the Czech
coup (Victorious February in the Eastern Bloc).[5][6] Masaryk remained
Foreign Minister, and was the only prominent minister in the new
government who was neither a Communist nor a fellow traveller.[6]
However, he was apparently uncertain about his decision[citation needed]
and possibly regretted his decision not to oppose the communist coup by
broadcasting to the Czech people on national radio, where he was a much
loved celebrity.