Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Third doctor falls from hospital window after raising alarm aboutcoronavirus

If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

Courtesy of President Putin....Trump's friend.

In an interview with Fox and Friends on 10 February 2014, Mr Trump
commented: €œWhen I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant,
[President Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian
people were so fantastic to us.€

--
Bod