Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Third doctor falls from hospital window after raising alarm aboutcoronavirus

On 5/4/2020 10:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:18:10 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
If you criticize the Russian government, you get thrown out of a window.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/04/third...irus-12650832/

Courtesy of President Putin....Trump's friend.

In an interview with Fox and Friends on 10 February 2014, Mr Trump
commented: €œWhen I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant,
[President Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian
people were so fantastic to us.€

--
Bod

Stalin called people like Trump useful idiots. That Trump is one, is no
surprise. What has stunned me is how the whole Republican Party has joined
in. Prior to Trump, Russia was viewed as an enemy, the Evil Empire.
Trump comes along, says Putin is swell, compliments him, they elected him.
And then, right after he was elected, Trump sided with Putin, sided with
Russia over America, he accepted and spread Putin's lies that Russia had
not meddled in the election. And Trump vilified our intel agencies that
had it right, that told the American people the truth, that did their job.
That was treasonous, not only a vile lie, but a total betrayal of his oath
of office and the country. The Republican Party thought it was just great
and eagerly joined in. So, encouraged Trump continued on, undermining NATO,
then finally spreading more Putin lies and acting on them in Ukraine, which
got him impeached and of course the Republican Party blamed the Democrats
for impeaching him, instead of blaming Trump for what he did. It's stunning
how Trump has gutted the Republican Party of all it's values, all it's
principles, just about everything that it once stood for. Today it's just
a rotting corpse. It's dead to me.

People like me, call you, a useless idiot.