Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 06:20 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Sep 2019
Posts: 530
Default Hire them back

What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.

This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**, all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.

  #2   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 07:02 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2014
Posts: 13,318
Default Hire them back

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.



This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**,


You've fallen for the lib media spin. They didn't resign from their jobs,
the withdrew from being the prosecutors on the case. Which is what the
media should have reported, if they were honest.



all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.


None actually resigned, they just quit the case. Only the dishonest
would refer to that as "resigning".



  #3   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 07:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Sep 2019
Posts: 530
Default Hire them back

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so? We lost enormous amounts of talent in the 3
years, and they're not going to come back if they've lost their
seniority. And most won't even think to re-apply for their jobs unless
they get an invitation.

This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**,


You've fallen for the lib media spin. They didn't resign from their jobs,
the withdrew from being the prosecutors on the case. Which is what the
media should have reported, if they were honest.


I guess you don't read well what I wrote, and you don't listen well,
because nothing I heard said they all resigned.



all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.


None actually resigned, they just quit the case. Only the dishonest
would refer to that as "resigning".


I don't think 'quit' is the proper term. Maybe it's not resign either
but I was clear nonetheless, I said just one line up, "Only one
resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case."

Only a jackass would refer to that as dishonest, like you did.


  #4   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 07:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,658
Default Hire them back

On 2/12/2020 2:38 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so? We lost enormous amounts of talent in the 3
years, and they're not going to come back if they've lost their
seniority. And most won't even think to re-apply for their jobs unless
they get an invitation.

This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**,


You've fallen for the lib media spin. They didn't resign from their jobs,
the withdrew from being the prosecutors on the case. Which is what the
media should have reported, if they were honest.


I guess you don't read well what I wrote, and you don't listen well,
because nothing I heard said they all resigned.



all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.


None actually resigned, they just quit the case. Only the dishonest
would refer to that as "resigning".


I don't think 'quit' is the proper term. Maybe it's not resign either
but I was clear nonetheless, I said just one line up, "Only one
resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case."

Only a jackass would refer to that as dishonest, like you did.


You are incredibly dense. Who were the prosecutors who resigned? What
was their former job?
  #5   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 08:02 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2014
Posts: 13,318
Default Hire them back

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 2:38:44 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so?


Because it is. A president is entitled to his own choices for positions.
And that's where all the fired people, AGAIk have been. There might be
an exception, but almost all are subject to presidential selection.
For an incoming president to pick staffers just because the previous
president fired him, is beyond stupid. You're going to pick a Democrat
who agrees with the crazy libs, for a position, just because the previous
president fired them? Or a lib president is going to pick John Bolton,
just because Trump fired him? WTF?




We lost enormous amounts of talent in the 3
years, and they're not going to come back if they've lost their
seniority. And most won't even think to re-apply for their jobs unless
they get an invitation.

This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**,


You've fallen for the lib media spin. They didn't resign from their jobs,
the withdrew from being the prosecutors on the case. Which is what the
media should have reported, if they were honest.


I guess you don't read well what I wrote, and you don't listen well,
because nothing I heard said they all resigned.


Google broken?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...18a_story.html


Prosecutors quit amid escalating Justice Dept. fight over Roger Stone’s prison
term

https://www.today.com/video/roger-st...ce-78608453610

Roger Stone prosecutors resign in DOJ fight over prison sentence

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...stone-n1134961

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation








all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.


None actually resigned, they just quit the case. Only the dishonest
would refer to that as "resigning".


I don't think 'quit' is the proper term. Maybe it's not resign either
but I was clear nonetheless, I said just one line up, "Only one
resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case."

Only a jackass would refer to that as dishonest, like you did.


That isn't what I said. I said you fell for the lib media spin, which
you obviously have. You claim you don't know that the media is calling
the four prosecutors withdrawing from the case "resigning" and you obviously
are too lazy to use Google. So, you're drinking at the lib trough, as
usual. And what I said was dishonest was the media using the term
resigning, trying to make it look like they resigned period, as opposed
to withdrawing from the case. You can bet if it was a Democrat, the
media would be very careful to have headlines that say, four prosecutors
remove themselves from the case or similar. That's one reason Trump got
elected and he might again.





  #6   Report Post  
Old February 12th 20, 11:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jul 2019
Posts: 165
Default Hire them back

On 2/12/2020 2:38 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so?


No Micky, simply because you're not as smart as you think you are.
  #7   Report Post  
Old February 13th 20, 01:11 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,658
Default Hire them back

On 2/12/2020 6:45 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 2/12/2020 2:38 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who
has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.

As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so?


No Micky, simply because you're not as smart as you think you are.


Probably also dumber than we think he is.
  #8   Report Post  
Old February 13th 20, 01:48 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,354
Default Hire them back

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:38:38 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.


Why, because you say so? We lost enormous amounts of talent in the 3
years, and they're not going to come back if they've lost their
seniority. And most won't even think to re-apply for their jobs unless
they get an invitation.

This includes the prosecutor on the Roger Stone case who resigned**,


You've fallen for the lib media spin. They didn't resign from their jobs,
the withdrew from being the prosecutors on the case. Which is what the
media should have reported, if they were honest.


I guess you don't read well what I wrote, and you don't listen well,
because nothing I heard said they all resigned.



all
those from the Dept. of Agriculture, and maybe every US department and
agency, and all who couldn't stomach stumpie.

99% were talented people and all got new jobs, but they might still want
their old jobs back, because they believe in public service, because the
commute is easier, or any other reason.

**Only one resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case.


None actually resigned, they just quit the case. Only the dishonest
would refer to that as "resigning".


I don't think 'quit' is the proper term. Maybe it's not resign either
but I was clear nonetheless, I said just one line up, "Only one
resigned. The other 3 resigned from the case."

Only a jackass would refer to that as dishonest, like you did.


Well it appears you hit THAT nail on the head - - -
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 13th 20, 05:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,143
Default Hire them back

On 02/12/2020 11:20 AM, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.


I doubt Trump will forgive and forget when he gets re-elected.
  #10   Report Post  
Old February 13th 20, 05:03 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,143
Default Hire them back

On 02/12/2020 06:11 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/12/2020 6:45 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 2/12/2020 2:38 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:02:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
What the next president should do is offer to hire back everyone
who has
resigned under Stumpie, complete with seniority and whatever else they
had because of prior longevity.

As much as I despise Trump, that's an incredibly stupid idea.

Why, because you say so?


No Micky, simply because you're not as smart as you think you are.


Probably also dumber than we think he is.


That would be impossible unless he's a bot programmed by an 8th grader.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
West Yorkshire Skip Hire Ltd - Waste Specialists, Plant Hire, Excavations Randolph Graham UK diy 6 November 1st 07 08:53 PM
I want to charge them not roast them ;-( T i m UK diy 15 February 12th 06 01:57 AM
Storage heaters - Does covering them cause them to break down? Steve UK diy 5 January 16th 06 06:25 PM
Pallets/skids Who buys them? How to sell them? [email protected] Woodworking 3 February 11th 05 08:43 PM
Half Price Hire & Sales from HSS Hire Dr-E UK diy 2 January 6th 05 11:50 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017