Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hire them back

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 12:09:53 AM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 18:15:55 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Wrong again, numb nuts. You wrote YESTERDAY that one of the prosecutors
on the Stone Case had resigned from their job, three others just resigned
from the case. Wrong! There were four prosecutors and all withdrew from
the case, none of them resigned from their job.

I certainly don't want to get in the middle of anything, but multiple news
outlets have been reporting since yesterday that one of the 4 prosecutors
resigned from his job.

quote from
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/02/12/prosecutors_quit_roger_stone_case_in_dispute_over_ sentence_142375.html:

Aaron Zelinsky, a Mueller team member, quit the case and his job in
Washington, with plans to return to his position as a federal prosecutor in
Baltimore.

Another early Mueller team member, Adam Jed, also withdrew from the case.
His status at the Justice Department was unclear.

Another federal prosecutor in Washington, Michael Marando, withdrew from
the case, and a fourth trial team member, Jonathan Kravis, resigned his
position as an assistant U.S. attorney.

/unquote

Similar story in the NY Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/11/us/politics/roger-stone-federal-prosecutors.html

quote:

Mr. Kravis, 42, said in a court filing on Tuesday afternoon that he had
resigned from his post at the Justice Department and €śtherefore no longer
represents the government in this matter.€ť

He worked in the U.S. Attorneys Office for the District of Columbia. Also,
he had been a trial attorney in the public integrity section of the Justice
Departments criminal division, according to his law school biography at
George Washington University, where he was listed as a professorial
lecturer.

/unquote

That last guy, Jonathan Kravis, seems to be the one who quit his job after
resigning from the case.

Then today we get word that Jesse Lui resigned, as you mentioned above.

It's **** show upon **** show in DC right now. The last 3 years were bad,
but it's a **** blizzard since the acquittal.

When Micky claimed a prosecutor had resigned, I Googled several ways for
"prosecutor resigning" and all I saw were references to the four prosecutors
resigning from the case. Which was poor wording on the part of much of
the media, the headlines should have been withdrew from the case. But I
agree now that three withdrew, one withdrew by resigning their position.
And Liu, in charge of the office, resigned a day or two later. This
could have been avoided if Micky had provided a link or a name. But he
was right and I apologize.

And now Barr delivered that scorching, unprecedented rebuke to Trump.
That's the end of him being Trump's guy and Trump must be boiling over
about now with rage. Where will it spill over? Will he fire Barr
or nuke KJU? The latter isn't just a joke, with a president like this
with obvious serious moral and mental problems, it's not a good thing.
Sadly the trumpets don't realize it. Hopefully the Democrats will
wind up with a reasonable candidate to solve the problem and give Trump
what he so richly deserves. But sadly, do you think that will be the
end of it? If Trump loses, I see him doing the usual, claiming voter
fraud, the media did it. And unlike all previous former presidents
who kept quiet or at the most made some very limited comments, I bet
the twitter **** storm will continue, unabated, dividing America,
disrupting our govt, as long as people will listen.