Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric code

On 9/27/19 4:46 PM, micky wrote:
This is all because I didn't want a funny looking zigzag pipe going up
from the WH and they didn't make or I didnt' want flexible pipe. But
I'm glad I wwent to the trouble because it looked nice. IIRC sears is
gone and I dont' know where I'll get the next WH.

Using Sharkbite fittings, the average Republican could probably plumb a water heater in under 10 minutes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/28/2019 05:02 AM, devnull wrote:
On 9/27/19 4:46 PM, micky wrote:
This is all because I didn't want a funny looking zigzag pipe going up
from the WH and they didn't make or I didnt' want flexible pipe. But
I'm glad I wwent to the trouble because it looked nice. IIRC sears is
gone and I dont' know where I'll get the next WH.

Using Sharkbite fittings, the average Republican could probably plumb a
water heater in under 10 minutes.

Using Sharkbite fittings the average Democrat would do a Bobbit on
himself before getting near the water heater.