Posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

Default Make edges perpendicular

I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable.

I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size.

I have a table saw, circular saw, and reciprocating saw.

I would like to avoid the table saw because of its weight and bulk.

It is also not mounted on a stand.

How can I true up the wood?

https://imgur.com/a/cfqfjp3
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:44:03 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable.
I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size.
I have a table saw, circular saw, and reciprocating saw.
I would like to avoid the table saw because of its weight and bulk.
It is also not mounted on a stand.
How can I true up the wood?
https://imgur.com/a/cfqfjp3

Deja Vu all over again !

1. Sharpen your pencil ... you OK with that ?
2. Use a rule & straight edge .. with me so far ?
3. Lay out your size & shape.. I know this part is really hard.
4. Use a hand saw to cut carefully along the line.
Aunt Viola ! I knew you could do it ! We're all so proud ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You must not be a teacher. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy posted for all of us...

You must not be a teacher. :-)

Does that mean we are going to see this a third time?

--
Tekkie

Perpendicular shank use in boring head Louis Ohland Metalworking 1 July 29th 09 05:14 PM
Glass-fibre roof insulation perpendicular to joists Lobster UK diy 4 May 20th 09 10:12 PM
Perpendicular joinery PDQ Woodworking 20 March 18th 05 02:47 AM
Jig for perpendicular holes in a rod Alex Metalworking 4 August 24th 03 07:51 AM
clamping perpendicular boards Sathyan Sundaram Woodworking 6 July 13th 03 08:26 PM