Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Make edges perpendicular

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:44:03 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable.
I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size.
I have a table saw, circular saw, and reciprocating saw.
I would like to avoid the table saw because of its weight and bulk.
It is also not mounted on a stand.
How can I true up the wood?
https://imgur.com/a/cfqfjp3

Deja Vu all over again !

1. Sharpen your pencil ... you OK with that ?
2. Use a rule & straight edge .. with me so far ?
3. Lay out your size & shape.. I know this part is really hard.
4. Use a hand saw to cut carefully along the line.
Aunt Viola ! I knew you could do it ! We're all so proud ..
John T.