Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Have Dolly, No Strap

Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap. Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-05-31 4:17 p.m., T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

i like someone elses
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-05-31 4:17 p.m., T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

i like someone elses

You funny bunny!

i don't think there's a lot of difference between straps
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2019-05-31 4:17 p.m., T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

i like someone elses

You funny bunny!

i don't think there's a lot of difference between straps

I am thinking that the major difference would be the
tightening mechanicm

Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-05-31 4:17 p.m., T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

i like someone elses

You funny bunny!

i don't think there's a lot of difference between straps

I am thinking that the major difference would be the
tightening mechanicm

i'm thinking the price
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2019-05-31 4:17 p.m., T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

i like someone elses

You funny bunny!

i don't think there's a lot of difference between straps

I am thinking that the major difference would be the
tightening mechanicm

i'm thinking the price

What do you think of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/HAND-TRUCK-ST.../dp/B01K9VJCJE

Can't figure out how to attach to the dolly

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/19 6:17 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

My suggestion would be go to NAPA or another auto parts store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 May 2019 16:17:31 -0700, T wrote:

Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap. Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to Harbor Fright, Northern or some place like that and buy a
ratchet strap.
Let your wallet be your guide.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2019 9:52 PM, T wrote:
On 5/31/19 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 31 May 2019 16:17:31 -0700, T wrote:

Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to Harbor Fright, Northern or some place like that and buy a
ratchet strap.
Let your wallet be your guide.

HA!Â* I changed my amazon search term to "ratchet strap"
and got a lot of better hits.Â* Thank you!

This one looks good:
https://www.amazon.com/Seculok-Ratch.../dp/B016W351AW

The big question is whether the hooks would find a home on
the bars of my hand truck.Â* I could always hook the two
hooks to each other

Â* Yeah , but do you really need a 10,000 pound strap that's 27 feet
long for your hand truck ? Most auto parts stores carry ratchet straps
of around 2500 pound capacity and 10 or so feet long - in a 4 pack - for
about that same price .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/19 8:04 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/31/2019 9:52 PM, T wrote:
On 5/31/19 7:21 PM, wrote:
[...]

27' does seem a bit excessive. I really only need about 20'

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 31 May 2019 22:04:01 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 5/31/2019 9:52 PM, T wrote:
On 5/31/19 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 31 May 2019 16:17:31 -0700, T wrote:

Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to Harbor Fright, Northern or some place like that and buy a
ratchet strap.
Let your wallet be your guide.

HA!* I changed my amazon search term to "ratchet strap"
and got a lot of better hits.* Thank you!

This one looks good:
https://www.amazon.com/Seculok-Ratch.../dp/B016W351AW

The big question is whether the hooks would find a home on
the bars of my hand truck.* I could always hook the two
hooks to each other

* Yeah , but do you really need a 10,000 pound strap that's 27 feet

You do if you have an 8-foot diameter mother-in-law.

long for your hand truck ? Most auto parts stores carry ratchet straps
of around 2500 pound capacity and 10 or so feet long - in a 4 pack - for
about that same price .

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/19 8:04 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* Yeah , but do you really need a 10,000 pound strap that's 27 feet
long for your hand truck ?

Where 27' might come in handy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBtG-L2i7Q&app=desktop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2019 9:52 PM, T wrote:
On 5/31/19 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 31 May 2019 16:17:31 -0700, T wrote:

Hi All,

I have an RWM HC6-EA5-FN2 Hand Truck that does to come
with a strap.Â* Amazon has millions of straps for sale.
Anyone have a favorite strap to go around washing
machines, refrigerators, etc.?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to Harbor Fright, Northern or some place like that and buy a
ratchet strap.
Let your wallet be your guide.

HA!Â* I changed my amazon search term to "ratchet strap"
and got a lot of better hits.Â* Thank you!

This one looks good:
https://www.amazon.com/Seculok-Ratch.../dp/B016W351AW

The big question is whether the hooks would find a home on
the bars of my hand truck.Â* I could always hook the two
hooks to each other

Â*Â* Yeah , but do you really need a 10,000 pound strap that's 27 feet
long for your hand truck ? Most auto parts stores carry ratchet straps
of around 2500 pound capacity and 10 or so feet long - in a 4 pack -
for about that same price .

27' does seem a bit excessive.Â* I really only need about 20'

Another suggestion would be to check Walmart and the hardware stores.