Posted to alt.home.repair

Default unwanted house visitor

Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:26:09 -0600, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

"... the home invasion suspect was allegedly armed when he attempted
to enter the home and the resident wrestled away his gun and shot him
with it. The suspect, 29-year-old Terrence Coulanges, died ..."

I'd call the fool a trespasser on a suicide mission. Get off my lawn!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

"... the home invasion suspect was allegedly armed when he attempted
to enter the home and the resident wrestled away his gun and shot him
with it. The suspect, 29-year-old Terrence Coulanges, died ..."

I'd call the fool a trespasser on a suicide mission. Get off my lawn!

"Illegal aliens" have become "undocumented immigrants" and now they call
them just "immigrants". 1984 came late but now it prevails.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

"... the home invasion suspect was allegedly armed when he attempted
to enter the home and the resident wrestled away his gun and shot him
with it. The suspect, 29-year-old Terrence Coulanges, died ..."

I'd call the fool a trespasser on a suicide mission. Get off my lawn!

I sort of have one of those myself... Around 2300 last night a guy
knocked on my door and said his daughter tried to turn around in my
driveway and got stuck. He asked if he could deal with it in the morning
and I said no problem.

Morning has come and gone and the car is still there. Actually she
managed to work herself out of the driveway and onto the lawn so it's
not in my way. I just hope they retrieve it before spring and I have to
mow around it.

Of all the places to turn around she shouldn't have picked the ice
covered downhill one. I've run studs so it's not an issue for me.

Luckily I didn't have to shoot anyone. Yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/19 7:28 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

I'd love to go to Pelosi's house and ask her that but she has a security wall around her safe space.
Posted to alt.home.repair

rbowman posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

Call the cops and have it towed. Inspect all underground utilities for
damage. If they are nice do not bother...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie posted for all of us...

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.

I think the opposite. He saw it as good pickings. Have signs like I belong
to the APA: the American Pit-bull Assn. The NRA, etc.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 17:23:43 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Meanie posted for all of us...

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.

I think the opposite. He saw it as good pickings. Have signs like I belong
to the APA: the American Pit-bull Assn. The NRA, etc.

Warning! My dog is armed and refuses to take his medication.

Or. The house next door has no guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/14/2019 03:19 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Call the cops and have it towed. Inspect all underground utilities for
damage. If they are nice do not bother...

The guy and his daughter showed up around 1700. It took them a while to
round up a truck to pull it out. She didn't make it to the septic tank
and there's nothing else buried there.

Her father said she was scared to knock on my door. I guess my street
cred as a well armed surly old fart is doing just fine. I was afraid
somebody would see me sneaking the neighbor's cat some Fancy Feast
Grilled Chicken and Cheddar and draw the wrong conclusion. Hell, I
haven't even shot the doe and her kids that keep molesting the bird feeder.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/14/2019 03:23 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Meanie posted for all of us...

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.

I think the opposite. He saw it as good pickings. Have signs like I belong
to the APA: the American Pit-bull Assn. The NRA, etc.

I remain blandly neutral. I definitely don't want any 'Trespassers Will
Be Shot' stickers or crap like that if I have to shoot a trespasser.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.

I think the opposite. He saw it as good pickings. Have signs like I
belong
to the APA: the American Pit-bull Assn. The NRA, etc.

I remain blandly neutral. I definitely don't want any 'Trespassers
Will Be Shot' stickers or crap like that if I have to shoot a trespasser.

* I don't need signs , 2 Harleys parked in the yard and a big dog that
has an even bigger bark seem to work well . Of course a house without
any guns is very rare out here too ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/14/19 5:23 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Meanie posted for all of us...

On 1/13/2019 8:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:28:26 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/13/2019 3:26 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

Why didn't the criminal obey the gun laws?

You figure it out. I already know the answer :-)

If the home owner would have put up signs on the doors saying "no guns
allowed", it never would have happened.

I think the opposite. He saw it as good pickings. Have signs like I belong
to the APA: the American Pit-bull Assn. The NRA, etc.

Or a "Re-elect Trump 2020" sign so Dindu Nuffin knows your not in the gun-confiscating democrat party.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/14/2019 09:27 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I don't need signs , 2 Harleys parked in the yard and a big dog that
has an even bigger bark seem to work well . Of course a house without
any guns is very rare out here too ...

I believe in diversity so I've got a Harley and two Suzukis. When I
bought the DR-650 I looked at the Buell Odyssey or whatever they called
it. Nice, but not something I'd want to ride up a gnarly jeep trail.

Keeps the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses away. I know where there's a
skull the elk isn't using anymore. Maybe I'll add a nithing pole come
spring.