Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default unwanted house visitor

On 01/13/2019 03:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:26:09 -0600, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Unbelievable......stupidity is contagious

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...house-visitor/

"... the home invasion suspect was allegedly armed when he attempted
to enter the home and the resident wrestled away his gun and shot him
with it. The suspect, 29-year-old Terrence Coulanges, died ..."

I'd call the fool a trespasser on a suicide mission. Get off my lawn!

I sort of have one of those myself... Around 2300 last night a guy
knocked on my door and said his daughter tried to turn around in my
driveway and got stuck. He asked if he could deal with it in the morning
and I said no problem.

Morning has come and gone and the car is still there. Actually she
managed to work herself out of the driveway and onto the lawn so it's
not in my way. I just hope they retrieve it before spring and I have to
mow around it.

Of all the places to turn around she shouldn't have picked the ice
covered downhill one. I've run studs so it's not an issue for me.

Luckily I didn't have to shoot anyone. Yet.