Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My electrical panel gloat and a visitor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:15:45 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Nice. Very nice. Looks nearly brand new too.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

I put a 125A 32 space QO panel in my shop and it's filling up fast.
Certainly enough for all my stuff though and one reason it's filling
fast is that every quad receptacle I've installed at 6' intervals is on
a separate 20A circuit.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote:

Steve B wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

I put a 125A 32 space QO panel in my shop and it's filling up fast.
Certainly enough for all my stuff though and one reason it's filling
fast is that every quad receptacle I've installed at 6' intervals is on
a separate 20A circuit.

Wow. I ran a ring of 12/3 and left a loop wherever I thought I may need an outlet at some
point.

That way where ever I put a double box, I'll have two circuits. I just have to cut the
loop, insert a junction box and make a run down to a double box.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes writes:

"Pete C." wrote:

Certainly enough for all my stuff though and one reason it's filling
fast is that every quad receptacle I've installed at 6' intervals is on
a separate 20A circuit.

That way where ever I put a double box, I'll have two circuits. I just have to cut the
loop, insert a junction box and make a run down to a double box.

Hope you mean "quad box" -- I see someone believes what I preach;
"Install TWO duplex outlets, not one, whereever you need any..."

--
A host is a host from coast to

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

You may want to get that installed soon if the box will be inspected. The NEC will be
requiring arc-fault breakers come December 2, 2009. Well at least in my brothers part of
Michigan, your state and locality might be different.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

OT; Regular visitor to USA? The Medway Handyman UK diy 12 June 23rd 08 03:19 PM
panel router gloat Glen Woodworking 5 June 12th 08 09:34 PM
Electrical Sub Panel [email protected] Home Repair 18 February 3rd 07 07:24 PM
2nd panel running off of primary electrical panel Gary Home Repair 10 December 18th 06 06:56 PM
Gloat : 37" Wide belt and Holzher Panel saw Lenny Woodworking 4 June 24th 05 09:55 PM