Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default My electrical panel gloat and a visitor

"Pete C." wrote:

Steve B wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

I put a 125A 32 space QO panel in my shop and it's filling up fast.
Certainly enough for all my stuff though and one reason it's filling
fast is that every quad receptacle I've installed at 6' intervals is on
a separate 20A circuit.

Wow. I ran a ring of 12/3 and left a loop wherever I thought I may need an outlet at some
point.

That way where ever I put a double box, I'll have two circuits. I just have to cut the
loop, insert a junction box and make a run down to a double box.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller