Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Rail fares to rise by 3.1% in January

Another success for privatisation.

"Alex Hayman of consumer group Which? said these price rises would only
add to passengers' misery after a year of timetable chaos, with rail
punctuality falling to its lowest level in 12 years.

"Value for money needs to be a key part of the upcoming government
review and passengers must receive automatic compensation for delays and
cancellations," he said.

Unions also took aim at the price hikes, with RMT general secretary Mick
Cash calling them "another kick in the teeth for passengers on Britain's
rip-off privatised railways".

It meant UK passengers will pay the highest fares in Europe. "That is
nothing short of a disgrace," he added."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46387030

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:31:10 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

tough cookies for the dole whore, eh?

Rail system is crap should be shut down

Not as crap as your trolling. Nowhere near in fact.

LOL

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
[...]
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 30 Nov 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

Another success for privatisation.

"Alex Hayman of consumer group Which? said these price rises would only
add to passengers' misery after a year of timetable chaos, with rail
punctuality falling to its lowest level in 12 years.

"Value for money needs to be a key part of the upcoming government
review and passengers must receive automatic compensation for delays and
cancellations," he said.

Unions also took aim at the price hikes, with RMT general secretary Mick
Cash calling them "another kick in the teeth for passengers on Britain's
rip-off privatised railways".

It meant UK passengers will pay the highest fares in Europe. "That is
nothing short of a disgrace," he added."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46387030

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Dont they understand that the prices of three week holidays in the
Seychelles have risen a lot since last year, and without a significant
increase in Train Operating Company profits and senior staff dividends, the
management might be forced to slum it with the plebs in Torremolinos in 2019.

This rise simply ensures that those who matter in this world are kept well
away from the billions who do not.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:52:30 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

nut burger admits rail system is crap.

Shut it down!

You're not 1/10th as smart as you think you are. Your trolling is
juvenile. Almost as bad as Rod Speed's. Yes, there's someone dimmer than
you. I shall end this dialogue with those few words of encouragement.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: tough cookies for the dole whore, eh?
:
: Rail system is crap should be shut down
:
: Not as crap as your trolling. Nowhere near in fact.
:
:
:
: LOL
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: :
[...]
: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:30:05 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:52:30 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
squeaked, in an ignorant high pitched voice:

nut burger admits rail system is crap.

Shut it down!

You're not 1/10th as smart as you think you are. Your trolling is
juvenile. Almost as bad as Rod Speed's. Yes, there's someone dimmer than
you. I shall end this dialogue with those few words of encouragement.

What if the Rod Speed is the Bouffant on speed ? It would
explain why Rod never mentions burgers ... (amphetamines are strong
anorectics) and is more incoherent.
Oh, they spew their sht almost simultaneously. I forgot the
half life of the drug.
It was just a thought
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:52:30 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
squeaked, in an ignorant high pitched voice:

nut burger admits rail system is crap.

Shut it down!

You're not 1/10th as smart as you think you are. Your trolling is
juvenile. Almost as bad as Rod Speed's. Yes, there's someone dimmer than
you. I shall end this dialogue with those few words of encouragement.

What if the Rod Speed is the Bouffant on speed ? It would
explain why Rod never mentions burgers ... (amphetamines are strong
anorectics) and is more incoherent.
Oh, they spew their sht almost simultaneously. I forgot the
half life of the drug.
It was just a thought

Thank you. I just learnt a new word, anorectic. It sounds fun.

ano = year

rectic sounds like a hectic rectum

Year of the hectic rectum

There's a book or film just waiting to be written.

[]'s

wrote:

nut burger admits rail system is crap.

Shut it down!

You're not 1/10th as smart as you think you are. Your trolling is
juvenile. Almost as bad as Rod Speed's.

Now, now. Lets not get too exaggerated.

Can any troll be as juvenile as Rod Speed?

He doesnt even pretend to be an adult.

Yes, there's someone dimmer than
you. I shall end this dialogue with those few words of encouragement.

"p-0''0-h the cat wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:31:10 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

tough cookies

Presumably he means biscuits?

If they are tough, it is because you baked them for too long.

[...]

infâme,
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorectic

It's Olde English Greek, not Latin. Which is also on topic. We
were describing the Bouffant and its "sexual inclinations".
If it ever invites you round for some "Greek" don't expect
moussaka.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in message

Another success for privatisation.

"Alex Hayman of consumer group Which? said these price rises would only
add to passengers' misery after a year of timetable chaos, with rail
punctuality falling to its lowest level in 12 years.

"Value for money needs to be a key part of the upcoming government review
and passengers must receive automatic compensation for delays and
cancellations," he said.

Unions also took aim at the price hikes, with RMT general secretary Mick
Cash calling them "another kick in the teeth for passengers on Britain's
rip-off privatised railways".

It meant UK passengers will pay the highest fares in Europe. "That is
nothing short of a disgrace," he added."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46387030

On our side of the pond we'd call it a "cost of living adjustment"...

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 11/30/2018 09:10 AM, Byker wrote:
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in message

Another success for privatisation.

"Alex Hayman of consumer group Which? said these price rises would only
add to passengers' misery after a year of timetable chaos, with rail
punctuality falling to its lowest level in 12 years.

"Value for money needs to be a key part of the upcoming government review
and passengers must receive automatic compensation for delays and
cancellations," he said.

Unions also took aim at the price hikes, with RMT general secretary Mick
Cash calling them "another kick in the teeth for passengers on Britain's
rip-off privatised railways".

It meant UK passengers will pay the highest fares in Europe. "That is
nothing short of a disgrace," he added."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46387030

On our side of the pond we'd call it a "cost of living adjustment"...

Or 'another futile attempt to prop up Amtrak.'

https://www.sbsun.com/2018/11/30/sha...elocation/amp/

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 11/30/2018 09:10 AM, Byker wrote:

On our side of the pond we'd call it a "cost of living adjustment"...

Or 'another futile attempt to prop up Amtrak.'

https://www.sbsun.com/2018/11/30/sha...elocation/amp/

Aside from a concentration of commuters on the East coast, about the only
people who ride Amtrak any appreciable distance are elderly retirees...

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 11/30/2018 09:16 PM, Byker wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 11/30/2018 09:10 AM, Byker wrote:

On our side of the pond we'd call it a "cost of living adjustment"...

Or 'another futile attempt to prop up Amtrak.'

https://www.sbsun.com/2018/11/30/sha...elocation/amp/

Aside from a concentration of commuters on the East coast, about the only
people who ride Amtrak any appreciable distance are elderly retirees...

When I was working in Ft. Wayne I took the train up to Chicago a couple
of times and enjoyed it. It wasn't as plush as the cars on the northeast
corridor but it worked reasonably well. I'd taken the train from Albany
to NYC a few times in the '60s and it was a real crap shoot.

I wouldn't mind taking the train to Seattle but I'd have to drive about
100 miles first. We've got the tracks and even have two old train
stations but passenger service is long gone. One of the stations is now
the Boone & Crockett club's HQ.

I worked for the Penn Central briefly when they were going down the
tubes. You know it's good when you have to have enough money in your
account to cover the check before the bank will cash your paycheck.

OT Air fares Capitol UK diy 38 April 4th 17 08:04 AM
OT - Train Fares Wesley[_2_] UK diy 99 February 13th 12 02:20 PM
laminating a chair back rail/ bandsawing a chair back rail Toller Woodworking 8 October 13th 06 06:07 PM
Wednesday's Random Lottery Numbers for 28 January, 2004 The Random Lottery Number Generator UK diy 77 February 9th 04 05:26 PM
fence installation tips needed (3-rail post & rail and wire mesh) Bring out the Gimp Home Repair 1 June 25th 03 12:47 AM