Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Rail fares to rise by 3.1% in January

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:52:17 -0200, Shadow wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:30:05 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:52:30 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
squeaked, in an ignorant high pitched voice:

nut burger admits rail system is crap.

Shut it down!

You're not 1/10th as smart as you think you are. Your trolling is
juvenile. Almost as bad as Rod Speed's. Yes, there's someone dimmer than
you. I shall end this dialogue with those few words of encouragement.

What if the Rod Speed is the Bouffant on speed ? It would
explain why Rod never mentions burgers ... (amphetamines are strong
anorectics) and is more incoherent.
Oh, they spew their sht almost simultaneously. I forgot the
half life of the drug.
It was just a thought

Thank you. I just learnt a new word, anorectic. It sounds fun.

ano = year

rectic sounds like a hectic rectum

Year of the hectic rectum

There's a book or film just waiting to be written.

[]'s

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896