Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to remove old GE microwave oven...

replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...en-544175-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 1:44:06 PM UTC-4, Suzy wrote:
replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...en-544175-.htm

Did you try GE website to see if they have the old install instructions?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-5, Suzy wrote:
replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?
--

You're too late. 13 years ago, MLD was abducted by aliens from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the flying saucer and it's feared that MLD was used as a sex slave before being eaten by the Giant Mutant Space Gerbils piloting the flying saucer. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grieving Monster

6 yr old GE Profile Spacemaker microwave oven, no microwaves [email protected] Electronics Repair 21 October 10th 13 06:40 PM
I have a very old 40 year old Thermadore Double Oven.. I am trying tochange the oven cables but need help KOS Home Repair 2 July 21st 11 01:47 AM
Disposing of my old Microwave Oven? Shawn Lin Electronics Repair 5 April 6th 08 03:31 AM
Old tile - To remove or not to remove... rb608 Home Repair 3 July 12th 06 04:06 AM
Samsung Microwave & GE Microwave oven Soyrunner Electronics Repair 5 March 15th 05 01:46 PM