Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to remove old GE microwave oven...

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-5, Suzy wrote:
replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?
--

You're too late. 13 years ago, MLD was abducted by aliens from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the flying saucer and it's feared that MLD was used as a sex slave before being eaten by the Giant Mutant Space Gerbils piloting the flying saucer. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grieving Monster