DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to remove old GE microwave oven... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/616279-re-how-remove-old-ge-microwave-oven.html)

Suzy[_6_] August 4th 18 06:44 PM

How to remove old GE microwave oven...

replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...en-544175-.htm

trader_4 August 4th 18 08:23 PM

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 1:44:06 PM UTC-4, Suzy wrote:
replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...en-544175-.htm

Did you try GE website to see if they have the old install instructions?

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 4th 18 10:43 PM

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-5, Suzy wrote:
replying to MLD, Suzy wrote:
We removed the three screws from the top. But it isnt budging. You said
there is a bracket that has a screw in the back, can you see it? We dont
see any place where another screw might be. Any suggestions? Does microwave
pull out from the bracket?
--

You're too late. 13 years ago, MLD was abducted by aliens from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the flying saucer and it's feared that MLD was used as a sex slave before being eaten by the Giant Mutant Space Gerbils piloting the flying saucer. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grieving Monster