Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOW TO STOP A DOG FROM BARKING IN 1 SECOND

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/site...?itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/site...?itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
and crochety .
Get off my lawn !

When I introduced my hound to a woman, the first thing he did was to stick his nose in the woman's crotch. If they were wearing hotpants, his cold nose touched their thighs. It was funny to see them squeal and dance around. I then informed the gals that I taught him how to do that. It's been more than 40 years and I still miss that goofy hound. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Thigh Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

Default HOW TO STOP A DOG FROM BARKING AT MOULIES IN 1 SECOND

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/site...?itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .

I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL

You don't know what an OP is, you dumb darkie??? HOW long have you
been trolling on Usenet???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/site...?itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .

I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL

You don't know what an OP is, you dumb darkie??? HOW long have you
been trolling on Usenet???

I've been on usenet since before you began sucking cocks...and that's a long, long time.
Idiot!

Now take yer OP and **** orf.

OP means overpowered, so the OP is "the overpowered"
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

Default AW (was HOW TO STOP A DOG FROM BARKING IN 1 SECOND

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/

styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?
itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try
that on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust
anyone my dog doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time
restraining him from ripping the OP's throat out .

I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and
coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL

*** OP means "original poster" , apparently you're too stupid to
*** decode
even the simplest of usenet shorthand . I doubt Max is queer , and the
Mountain Cur that lives next door will bear that out - she's had his
babies . As far as cowardice , you should look in the mirror - there
will be one staring back at you . The label is a very poor fit for both
the dog and myself . How about you quit hiding behind that bogus nym
and come visit us . Stone County Arkansas , I post under my real name
and I'm in the phone book . Unless you're a coward ...

i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur

* Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A
* Mountain
Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early settlers in
the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a watchdog ,
hunting and herding dog , and general all-round multipurpose dog .
These dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is smarter than you are)
and absolutely fearless in defense of their "pack" . Doggus Maximus the
Handsome Hairball is quite large for a Mountain Cur at 25" at the
shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect the daddy was a Black Mouth
Cur - very similar breed but they run larger .

i live in bear country , you live in bear country you get a bear dog

The Karelian Bear Dog is a Finnish or Karelian breed of dog. In its home
country, it is regarded as a national treasure. KBD will hunt a variety
of animals. Its quick reflexes and fearless nature have made it very
popular for hunting aggressive game, including bears, moose, and wild
boar. It was the breed's ability to hunt and offer protection against a
bear that earned the breed its …

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=corellian+bear

+dog&FORM=IARRTH&ufn=Karelian+Bear+Dog&stid=9c1f21 ed-98df-676d-239c-
f70a6661c42a&cbn=EntityAnswer&cbi=0&FORM=IARRTH

"I've outrun Imperial dogs. Not the local bulk cruisers, I'm talking
about the big Corellian dogs."

I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home They're not much
bigger than two meters

What the ****'s a 'meter'? Like a parking meter???

- -

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
[...]

In other words, you STILL got, no ****ing idea what OP means, you
stupid coon!

Now take yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance' and **** orf.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack
% % is offline

On 2018-08-04 12:38 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch

On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/
styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?
itok=dICv4jAV

Any questions?

yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body

I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try
that on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust
anyone my dog doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time
restraining him from ripping the OP's throat out .

I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and
coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL

Â*Â*Â* OP means "original poster" , apparently you're too stupid to
Â*Â*Â* decode
even the simplest of usenet shorthand . I doubt Max is queer , and the
Mountain Cur that lives next door will bear that out - she's had his
babies . As far as cowardice , you should look in the mirror - there
will be one staring back at you . The label is a very poor fit for both
the dog and myself . How about you quit hiding behind that bogus nym
and come visit us . Stone County Arkansas , I post under my real name
and I'm in the phone book . Unless you're a coward ...

i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur

Â* Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A
Â* Mountain
[...]

its the length you would like your dick to be
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

On 2018-08-04 12:38 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch

On 8/3/2018 1:23 PM, % wrote:
On 2018-08-03 11:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
[...]

What's that in real numbers?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack
% % is offline

Default AW (was HOW Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the**** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On 2018-08-04 2:44 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 13:50:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

What the ****'s a 'meter'? Like a parking meter???

its the length you would like your dick to be

What's that in real numbers?

It's really the length of the dick you'd like to have inside you, dumb anal
Razovic!

39.3700787 inches = 1 meter
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2018 2:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .

Why would you even restrain him?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2018 10:41 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 8/3/2018 2:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â*I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .

Why would you even restrain him?

Good point .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 10:05:07 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 8/4/2018 11:59 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

[...]

OP where I come from means "operation," as in a military operation, you limey asshole.

The only 'military operation' YOU'VE ever been in is hanging around
outisde the army base and turning tricks!

- -

De barking? jas Woodworking 0 February 25th 08 02:20 AM
How do I Stop a Barking God? [email protected] Home Repair 16 August 3rd 07 11:00 PM
Barking Dogs and how to stop them Walter R. Home Repair 81 May 16th 06 11:41 PM
should i pay any attention to Polymath or is he Barking ? Alex UK diy 4 August 1st 05 02:52 PM
Barking Dog gntry Home Repair 27 September 18th 04 09:23 PM