View Single Post
  #12   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack
external usenet poster

Default HOW TO STOP A DOG FROM BARKING IN 1 SECOND

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 10:05:07 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 8/4/2018 11:59 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

*** OP means "original poster" , apparently you're too stupid to decode even the simplest of usenet shorthand . I doubt Max is queer , and the Mountain Cur that lives next door will bear that out - she's had his babies . As far as cowardice , you should look in the mirror - there will be one staring back at you . The label is a very poor fit for both the dog and myself . How about you quit hiding behind that bogus nym and come visit us . Stone County Arkansas , I post under my real name and I'm in the phone book . Unless you're a coward ...

i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur

* Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A Mountain Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early settlers in the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a watchdog , hunting and herding dog , and general all-round multipurpose dog . These dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is smarter than you are) and absolutely fearless in defense of their "pack" . Doggus Maximus the Handsome Hairball is quite large for a Mountain Cur at 25" at the shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect the daddy was a Black Mouth Cur - very similar breed but they run larger .

OP where I come from means "operation," as in a military operation, you limey asshole.

The only 'military operation' YOU'VE ever been in is hanging around
outisde the army base and turning tricks!

- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
Message-ID: