Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What options exist for getting duplicate automobile remotes?

Car is just bought by a kid just learning to drive (he's 16).
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

Neighbors asked me what their options are for getting duplicate fobs.
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=7287633keyfob.jpg

It came with only one key and one "remote" (see photo above).
(I made a half-dozen keys for the kid so the question is about the remote.)

Anyone know what options there are for getting duplicate remotes?